Either Bluefield is loaded or Coach is on crack...

GMan

Kyle Hammond...riding the pine on Varsity...being relegated to JV games??? What's the deal with that???

If that's the way they are going to be coached this season...don't expect a whole lot from them...WOW!!!

[ QUOTE ]

"Either Bluefield is loaded or Coach is on crack"

We must be loaded then, because im pretty sure coach isint on crack..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

If he wasn't on crack, Kyle would be starting on varsity...he's the best all-around player on the team...Dexter is the best scorer, but Kyle has a complete game...if the Coach can't see that, he is on crack...

[ QUOTE ]

If that's the way they are going to be coached this season...don't expect a whole lot from them...WOW!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Coaching has had me seriously worried heading into the season. When Danny Gaither roamed the sidelines at Beaver you never had to worry about coaching. I'm not close to being sold on Gilliard as a coach, his coaching job in the state semi-finals last March left many dumbfounded...

I was looking at the Bluefield roster on the SSAC's website and noticed a number of names I don't recall hearing before. Could someone provide some info on the following players such as their height, talent, etc?

Ty Lewis (junior)

Tre' Baker (sophomore)

Andrea Harris (sophomore)

Jacob Powell (sophomore)--Any relation to JT? I know he has at least one younger brother, but I thought he was a couple years younger than JT.

Hey rules, your boy mike millers playing basketball, jv i think....I belive you know who im talking about

Ty Lewis (junior)--Never heard of him, and im a juniorconfused.gif

Tre' Baker (sophomore)-- Cocky but a good shooter

Andrea Harris (sophomore)--Extremley short, but i guess he's game

Jacob Powell (sophomore)--Very Short also, but once again, he must have something going for him