Tazewell

hoops247

[ QUOTE ]

Who cares? It will have to be someone else from probation and parole. I heard that's why Brintle got it last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

All the parole officers are busy keeping up with the whereabouts of one A. Bradshaw. The rest are still looking after those geniuses from Graham who robbed the convience store in Bland back in 89 or 90....while wearing their lettermans jackets(with their names on them)LOL.

[ QUOTE ]

The rest are still looking after those geniuses from Graham who robbed the convience store in Bland back in 89 or 90....while wearing their lettermans jackets(with their names on them)LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

CLASSIC!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The rest are still looking after those geniuses from Graham who robbed the convience store in Bland back in 89 or 90....while wearing their lettermans jackets(with their names on them)LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

CLASSIC!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks gman. thought you might enjoy that.

The word is that Coach Peery is wanting to come back if he can get some help from the boosters and also if he can work things out with the school board. Even though the baseball team might be struggling this year with Coach Peery back as the head coach that would have to help things some..

[ QUOTE ]

Or what about the guy who is the head coach at richlands I think he trained under Mr. Perry

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be Coach Strong. I highly doubt that he will be going back to Tazewell...

Look here man you don't have to keep bringing up this young mans name everytime something comes up about the law. He has moved on with his life and is doing just fine. why can't you just kep his name out of your mouth and your post from now on. maybe you should focus on the pill heads in Tazewell that are selling and using all the oxy's down there. Do something more productive with your time than talking about AB. Help clean up your town or something. you didn't bother to try and mention the names of the guys that were wearing the letterman jackets with their names on them.since you know so much. I'm sure through you will go and find out who those guys were now that I said something.

[ QUOTE ]

Look here man you don't have to keep bringing up this young mans name everytime something comes up about the law. He has moved on with his life and is doing just fine. why can't you just kep his name out of your mouth and your post from now on. maybe you should focus on the pill heads in Tazewell that are selling and using all the oxy's down there. Do something more productive with your time than talking about AB. Help clean up your town or something. you didn't bother to try and mention the names of the guys that were wearing the letterman jackets with their names on them.since you know so much. I'm sure through you will go and find out who those guys were now that I said something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really I could care less. Have a nice day.

The administration won't let that happen. They were always unhappy about the autonomy the baseball program had when Coach Peery was there. Plus, the baseball program overshadowed all the other sports programs there and they never got over it. If anybody deserves the chance to run things there, it is Coach Peery. He's a class act. I say they will use his inability to teach school because of his physical problems as an excuse to keep him out. They won't allow another non-teacher to coach, especially Coach Peery. They want somebody weak in there that they can control. I'm sure they'll get it. Sad but true.

[ QUOTE ]

The administration won't let that happen. They were always unhappy about the autonomy the baseball program had when Coach Peery was there. Plus, the baseball program overshadowed all the other sports programs there and they never got over it. If anybody deserves the chance to run things there, it is Coach Peery. He's a class act. I say they will use his inability to teach school because of his physical problems as an excuse to keep him out. They won't allow another non-teacher to coach, especially Coach Peery. They want somebody weak in there that they can control. I'm sure they'll get it. Sad but true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said!

Well said indeed. The baseball team has long overshadowed the school and rubbed many people the wrong way. Coach Peery has long been the head of the program and is the reason for the big success of the Team. I hope he can come back to coach because he has a wealth of knowledge. He has forgot more about baseball than most people will ever know.

If Coach Peery wants the job, then it should be his. I hadn't heard he was wanting to coach again. Gosh, if he does want the job, I sure would feel sorry for the poor guy who takes the job. That would definitely be a bad situation. I also can't believe they haven't already named their head coach. Its January already. Crazy!

Guest old_school

[ QUOTE ]

i heard that Mike Compton might be

[/ QUOTE ]

My understanding is that the school board met on Monday to discuss this. From everything I've heard it true.

I heard Coach Peery wanted the job back and has turned down 1 college job and 2 other HS jobs to come back to Tazewell but the principle and some others dont want him back. Just wonderin if this is true or if anyone has even heard this...