SWD 2006-2007

lee

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe richlands will be solid for the next 3 or 4 years maybe even a state championship if we develop leadership the last 2 years which i believe we can.

1.U forgot jimmy ashbey-big play maker.need better hands

2.Josh lee ant to good-needs to learn the plays

3.give kevin the football

4. just let demarco play ball.his awarness on the feild is crazy and he will hit u

In 2006-2007 the Southwest District will be good, but Graham and Richlands are the only two teams that will have a completely good year. The Graham/Richlands game will be a good one. Everyone one wants to get on here and say Richlands is going to win, but thats what was said about Richlands when they went to state. Graham will be tougher in 06. They return a good qb and rb's as well with a good line. My answer is that Graham will win district.

[ QUOTE ]

In 2006-2007 the Southwest District will be good, but Graham and Richlands are the only two teams that will have a completely good year. The Graham/Richlands game will be a good one. Everyone one wants to get on here and say Richlands is going to win, but thats what was said about Richlands when they went to state. Graham will be tougher in 06. They return a good qb and rb's as well with a good line. My answer is that Graham will win district.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone also said Richlands would win the other 13 games too and look wat happened!...but i agree Richlands and Graham will be the two hot teams next year, ya never know bout CC like always and u cant count out Grundy or T-town but im pretty sure Grundy will have another rebuilding year b4 they compete with the rest of the district.

• 2 weeks later...

graham will be good....but everyone in richlands knows the talent that will be back.. i personally believe cody vandyke (another valley boy) will be awesome along with the tremendous size we will return at the other line positions.....mccrackin, jennings, clayburne, simmons, mcknight were all region 1st team....i figure clayburne and simmons will be big time receivers next year and play tremendous defense... the wicks kid and mcknight will be impact players on defense........fuller, fahardo?, chase fuller, zach pruett, and VAN DYKE will be all SWD player potential...along with chad adams......and Ben addison will be a Huge offensive threat.......richlands will be SWD champs in 2006...

i like this thread i remember during the summer when someone posted the same one but for last season they had richlands going 5-5 4-6 6-4 and 7-3, i think that richlands will come back strong and will be swd champs.

• 5 months later...

[ QUOTE ]

probably the game of the year, Richlands returns a lot and Graham only loses 5 starters with a QB that may be great

[/ QUOTE ]

will cole is gonna be in great shape this year he will have a fantastic line in front of him.remember he has only lost one game as a starter and it was his first.he has won 3 in a row,grundy,tazewell ,va high.i think he played in the carrol co. game but cant seem to remember that game too much except for the score.dont know if he started or workman started.if anyone knows reply.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

yeah Cole started...Workman's first game back was the Richlands playoff game...

[/ QUOTE ]

beano5 is correct...for once...

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, Cole has not lost a game as the starter. His first action was in the middle of the 3rd quarter in the second Beaver game. He started until the Tazewell playoff game which was played entirely by Ronnie Workman. As was the second Richlands game. We as Graham fans are going to have a lot to look foward to in the next three years with Cole at the helm. All those Beaver fans seem to forget that Cole lit them up for almost 200 yards in a quarter and a half. They will remember soon........