steelers look good

ghs84

i dont know who to pick it could be a number of teams in it.I think in the AFC it will come down to the broncos,colts,steelers.NFC seattle,panthers,giants,or maybe bears with defense.and we all know defense wins championships.its a toss up this year.

[ QUOTE ]

no way new england is not going back again.

[/ QUOTE ]

The champs are playing better than anyone in the AFC right now. They are peaking at the right time and the defense is playing lights out.

i would really love to see the colts do it, Dungy deserves it more than anybody, what a great story it would be, also manning and harrison are very deserving as well, hopefully they can come through,

Go 49ers, bring back george siefer lol

Colts vs. Seahawks, clearly the #1 and #2 team in the league. This is the Colts year, if they don't win it this year, then they probably never will. The Patriots are playing better, but it comes at the wrong time (IMO) now the AFC Superbowl ticket runs through Indy. Seahawks have a quick striking offense, featurung the best back in the league in Shaun Alexander. I'm thinking the the NFC superbowl ticket also runs through Seattle. Go Colts!

[ QUOTE ]

Colts vs. Seahawks, clearly the #1 and #2 team in the league. This is the Colts year, if they don't win it this year, then they probably never will. The Patriots are playing better, but it comes at the wrong time (IMO) now the AFC Superbowl ticket runs through Indy. Seahawks have a quick striking offense, featurung the best back in the league in Shaun Alexander. I'm thinking the the NFC superbowl ticket also runs through Seattle. Go Colts!

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree if the colts dont do it this year then i dont seeit in the future.i told my wife last year that peytons little brother would be a champion before he would.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The Patriots are playing better, but it comes at the wrong time (IMO)

[/ QUOTE ]

When is the best time to be playing your best ball if it's not at the end of the season???

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you didn't see the (IMO) up theresmirk.gif The best time to be playing your best ball is all season, get your first-round by's, rap up your division and maybe get homefield advantage. There is alot of teams that play damn good ball the final games of the season and end up missing the playoffs because the sence of urgency doesn't hit until the final games of the year. Especially in the Patriots case, (and yes I know they won their division) but they would rather play a team in Foxborough, freezing temps and a foot of snow, rather than to get in a turf shoot-out with the Colts.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The Patriots are playing better, but it comes at the wrong time (IMO)

[/ QUOTE ]

When is the best time to be playing your best ball if it's not at the end of the season???

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you didn't see the (IMO)

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it's your opinion and I respect it. I was just wondering why you thought having a 6 game winning streak going into the playoffs isn't the best time to be playing your best ball.

I think the steelers will win and I hope so they are playing there best ball with rothlosinburger (spell) back and ready to go if they won that would make 2 people from SW Va with championship rings. And people frogot last year the steelers went 15-1 regualr season so there record is better than the colts this year but they didnt have a 13-0 record but they did beat the partriots 21+ winnin streak.

I think the Steelers are back on their game at the right time!!!!! I think that they will win first game against Cinci, then will beat Denver...in the other side of the bracket Indy and NE meets, Pittsburgh and NE in the AFC Championship. If Pittsburgh can get through their "mental block" that they have with the Pats it will be them and Seattle in the SB.

prediction on steelers vs colts

steelers 27

colts21 pittsburgh is clicking at the right time.i hope they can make it for the bus he has defenitly deserved a trip to his hometown and a chance to win a superbowel in front of family and friends,what a tremendous exit it would be.