Stat of the night: 53 to 10

Bluefield_Rules

The number of free-throws that Wyoming East (53) shot tonight compared to Bluefield tonight (10) in their 71-64 overtime win at the Coal Classic. And when the two NEUTRAL radio announcers are commenting on how bizzare some of the calls are against one team you know it's bad. A good ol' fashion game of 8-on-5...

I was at the game and the officiating was probably the worst I have ever seen. Contrary to alot of games before, this was honestly the first and only time I can actually say that the refs beat us.

dont you just hate that..when you got two good teams and, the refs throw it to one team..sorry Bluefield im sure you did great.

*thing of the day* want to know how to get a reff pissed off at yuou? go say "hey ref get off of your knees and quit BLOWING the game" lol just a thought.

just got back from the game, i stayed and watched THE OAK HILL ACADEMY, then went to get some grub. Anyway these people are exactly right the officiating was absolute garbage if ur a fan of Wyo East. u cant be happy with the way ur team won t/n it was awful officiating. On the other hand i liked how bluefield slashed and pentitrated the zone, i think they'll be fine, in our 3 loses we lost the games by playin 8 on 5 i guess refs dont like the beavs

this is a sad, just a shame that a match up that could have been probably one of the better match ups had to be determined by the officals

i dont guess it hurts if your Wyo. East to have a Wyo. Co. man doing officiating either!

i would say better luck next time against East to Bluefield, but then that would mean no WS in charleston...lol....so i will say if East should beat us come sectionals and Blfd. and East gets paired against each other at states better luck then!

im not trying to change the subject or get off topic because i know exactly how refs can determine the outcome of the game, it doesn't matter how good your team is its hard to beat a team and the ref's... and 53 foul shots, somewhere around (atleast) 25 fouls in the game, not counting before the bonus to around 5? thats terrible...

but what i was getting to, i read stat of the night and don't feel like taking up board space, mark little had 54 points, 12 rebounds,10 steals and 8 assists in overtime 101-100 win tonight, he hit the game tying shot with 2 seconds to go to put it in overtime

wow that is quite impressive numbers!! my prediction is Wyo East will not beat westside in the tourney, westside will go back to state, and bluefield will be there too, so please WVSSAC send some quality officials to the game and may the the best team(s) win.

twopac i sure pray to God that you are right!

East really scares me, i still say the way to beat them is by stopping Caldwell, the thing is trying to stop him!

Oak Hill did it, but it took him injuring his ankle to do so, i dont wish no harm to the kid, cause he's a good player and all, but hopefully coach Hopkins and crew can come up with some good defencive scheme to stop him and help get the Renegades, back to charleston!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

twopac i sure pray to God that you are right!

East really scares me

[/ QUOTE ]

They should scare you. If they have the same officials that they had tonight calling the rest of their games they'll "win" the state title...

[/ QUOTE ]

Heck with those three buffoons they could win the NCAA tournament.

oh bluefield played fine, we played the best game we could play for the conditions we were in, i saw in the charleston gazette online Wyo East was 36-53 from the line that's over half their points, the LA lakers would have struggled with east last night lol

oh gosh oak hill academy is impressive, and that lawson kid is a 17 year old grown man, he is a beast and when he attacks the basket he goes in strong, he'll be startin at the point next year for UNC