STRONGEST TEAM (weightroom) IN SWVA/SOUTHERN WV

HyTekRedNek

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jackson martin and bobby west both got 300 6 times in the weight liftin on tuesday... Tj Marrs, Brandon Robinson, George Damon, and myself can get over 300 pounds... Jackson Martin also maxed out at 600 pounds earlier in the year squating, Bobby and i can get high in the 500 pounds range squating too... power clean i am not sure what our max are

[ QUOTE ]

jackson martin and bobby west both got 300 6 times in the weight liftin on tuesday... Tj Marrs, Brandon Robinson, George Damon, and myself can get over 300 pounds... Jackson Martin also maxed out at 600 pounds earlier in the year squating, Bobby and i can get high in the 500 pounds range squating too... power clean i am not sure what our max are

[/ QUOTE ]

When i was in school i was squating over 1000 and bench 355 and powercleans were around 450 or up. bet i couldnt do it now though

[ QUOTE ]

your exactly right that why i think this is a worthless post cause it dont matter how much you lift or how fast you are it wont make you a football player if you dont have the heart and passion to play football

[/ QUOTE ]

If it"s worthless as you put it, why have you responded 3 times..lol it"s all in fun just had to to do it..

[ QUOTE ]

your exactly right that why i think this is a worthless post cause it dont matter how much you lift or how fast you are it wont make you a football player if you dont have the heart and passion to play football

[/ QUOTE ]

Try winning football games with slow, weak players...