WHO WILL LEAD STATS NEXT YEAR

j_broyles_20

how do u guys get CLAYBOURNE leading the recieving yds. he doeesn't even get the ball but maybe twice a game on offense. he isn't even in on offense much. but a great linebacker, did yall see that hit he put on that Tazewell player the first play? AUSTIN FULLER is the best reciever in the district by far, if any of yall were at the Abingdon game u know what i mean. that catch on the 2pt conversion was unbelievable.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

figure of speech stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to call me stupid for making a joke. When you make comments like this, it gives all of those people who have been calling Abingdon a bunch of sissies more of a reason to. Im so sorry to offend you with my little joke,(start sarcasm) and just to let you know I did not raise my voice at all while making this post (didn't want you to get too upset). I am typing in a very calm and motherly voice. I hope you understand, and please dont get mad at me. (end sarcasm)

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Cole leads in the INT department...

[/ QUOTE ]

ok buddy if you think that your soo good that you can talk crap then why dont you get out there and try to throw against the teams that graham has played this year PAL [/quote

I think he knows what hes talking about since he is Grahams QB lol.

Accually that ColeQB5 isnt me so whoever made that lil joke up needs to shut the he$$ up cause you dont even play football. I think i shut you up tonight so go make some more smart ass comments to someone else now

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

figure of speech stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to call me stupid for making a joke. When you make comments like this, it gives all of those people who have been calling Abingdon a bunch of sissies more of a reason to. Im so sorry to offend you with my little joke,(start sarcasm) and just to let you know I did not raise my voice at all while making this post (didn't want you to get too upset). I am typing in a very calm and motherly voice. I hope you understand, and please dont get mad at me. (end sarcasm)

[/ QUOTE ] wow...... immature