GRAHAM G-MEN

ghs84

[ QUOTE ]

you shouldn't give up 10 runs to Bluefield, but if you can score 11, that's all that matters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluefield had 15 hits compared to grahams 6 hits..now why should they not give up 10 runs agaisnt us??

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Defense up the middle is very weak.

who ever said this should be shot. double plays are where the middle defense for graham lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are dreaming. Graham averages at least 5 errors a game at 2nd base, shortstop,catcher and centerfield. I've watched over 100 games this spring and Graham has the worst fielding team up the middle I've seen. You are confusing perception and reality. 2 or 3 double plays all season is hardly a way to make a living.

gman 1986.....i do not think the swd was wide open this year....obviously richlands has the best team in the district.....strangely enough the only district loss they have this year is in a game they were winning when it was called because of darkness......and looking at the scores of the games with graham and tazewell i'm not so sure that they hadn't instilled a sense of fear in both of those teams....the swd is weak this year....and apparently with the way richlands has dominated j.v. baseball the last 3 or 4 years including this year the district will be richlands's for at least the next couple of years...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Defense up the middle is very weak.

who ever said this should be shot. double plays are where the middle defense for graham lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are dreaming. Graham averages at least 5 errors a game at 2nd base, shortstop,catcher and centerfield. I've watched over 100 games this spring and Graham has the worst fielding team up the middle I've seen. You are confusing perception and reality. 2 or 3 double plays all season is hardly a way to make a living.

[/ QUOTE ]

They didn't have any errors against Richlands on Monday...or hits either...

[ QUOTE ]

Graham will never make it to the finals. They get worse every day and their Coach will never do anything to shore up their defense. Once he sets his lineup, that's it for the season. That's why they never get better while everyone else does. Consistent mediocrity is all you'll get when players know they'll never have to earn their spot no matter how bad they play, and this year they have been really bad. Really, really bad. I would bet they'll lose the rest of their district games and finish comfortably 4th...just like they always do. Next year they will have most of their players back and my guess is they'll finish 4th in the SWD again. Maybe last if a few key players decide not to play next year or go somewhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I call it or what???!!!