Finally (ALMOST) here Ncaa Football 07

WaveFan09

Guest JJBrickface

Vince did get the last laugh in college but I think Bush will be the better Pro.

no piss on Madden its horrible, NCAA is where its at, i heard theyre going to have a momentium meter, better AI defense such as better for reading a scrambeling quarterback, and more trick plays just go to the site it tells you

Guest JJBrickface

They are both good in their own ways. College because of the recruiting and Madden because of the Draft and Franchise mode.

[ QUOTE ]

You saw how easy Bush crumbled in the championship team, while young put his team on his back and led them to a championship..

I hate reggie bush anyways

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAH

AHAH

HA

H

Dude, you are hilarious. How many national championships did Vince Young win? Oh yeah, 1. How many did Bush win? Oh yeah, 2. How many Heisman Trophies did Vince Young win? Oh yeah, NONE. How about Reggie, the best thing to EVER come out of college football? That's right. If I remember correctly, he won 1 more than 'ole Vince. Don't base the ability of a player on one game. VINCE YOUNG IS THE MOST OVERRATED QUARTERBACK DRAFTED THIS YEAR.

In my opinion if Bush stays healthy he'll go down as one of the all-time greats. I know most of you guys don't remember Earl Campbell, and I'm not comparing the two, but I think Bush will have the same impact on the league Campbell did. All Campbell did was average 1600 yards in his first four seasons until injuries dampened his career.

On draft day the TV guys were saying he's the kind of guy you draft even if you have more urgent needs... even if you already have the best back in the league.

Vince Young will flop. His intelligence has been questioned, and on draft day he was asked how he will respond to NFL coaches who try to change his mechanics. I don't remember his exact response but he made it clear he isn't going to let that happen. That tells me he's not teachable.

there is NO way at all that Reggie Bush is the best thing out of college football ever...maybe in the past decade yes...but not ever...no way there are plenty of way better players to come out of college football then him...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You saw how easy Bush crumbled in the championship team, while young put his team on his back and led them to a championship..

I hate reggie bush anyways

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAH

AHAH

HA

H

Dude, you are hilarious. How many national championships did Vince Young win? Oh yeah, 1. How many did Bush win? Oh yeah, 2. How many Heisman Trophies did Vince Young win? Oh yeah, NONE. How about Reggie, the best thing to EVER come out of college football? That's right. If I remember correctly, he won 1 more than 'ole Vince. Don't base the ability of a player on one game. VINCE YOUNG IS THE MOST OVERRATED QUARTERBACK DRAFTED THIS YEAR.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with most of that, I think Vince was over-hyped a lil after the championship game, not to take anything away from him, he's a great player, but you can't base everything on that one game. If that was true we could take Reggie Bush's UCLA game this year, where he had over 500 all purpose yards, and 3 TD's (i think, maybe 2) Personally,I think they were both great college players, but don't think either one will be a elite pro. I think Reggie has a better shot than Vince does. But I will say that Reggie will be alot better pro than Mario Williams lol

well Vince Young didnt just perform that one game all season....he is the only QB EVER in NCAA history to pass for 3000 yards and rush for 1500 yards in the same season...hmmm...over-hyped huh?

[ QUOTE ]

well Vince Young didnt just perform that one game all season....he is the only QB EVER in NCAA history to pass for 3000 yards and rush for 1500 yards in the same season...hmmm...over-hyped huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, but look at the weak-ass Conference he played in.

When the second best team in the Big 12 is Texas Tech, there's a real defensive powerhouse, you know the Conference is weak. Anybody with any talent at all could have huge numbers playing against the Big 12 teams...

hmmmm....Ohio State weak??? yes it was an off year for the Big 12 but those are still very very impressive numbers...and when he did play the "hard opponents" he performed very well against USC....i believe he had 200 yards rushing and close to 200 yards passing...