Good home urgently needed for a dog

BigD4VT

Good home needed for my nephew's dog "Bosco" as soon as possible. Logan was playing in the yard with three other kids this evening when Bosco (protecting Logan) broke loose from his leash and bit a little girl in the leg. I don't know how bad it was but she has been taken to the ER. Anyone who's had dogs knows how protective they are, and I can assure you Bosco is a very gentle dog. He is a large dog though and we need to find someone who has an adequate place to keep him. Please respond asap if interested. If we don't find someone to take him he may have to go to the pound... and we all know what happens to adult dogs at the pound. We may have to take him as soon as tomorrow. The picture below doesnt give you a good look at him but it does show you how gentle he is with Logan. Thanks.

77d.jpg

Not sure what breed he he is but mostly black & white and about 2-3 years old. Can't remember exactly when they got him but he was a pup. K-9 picked him up this morning though and they will hold him for 10 days then return him to my sister. They'll probably still want to find a home for him though. Turns out the kids were playing 150 yards away at a neighbors house. Bosco heard the kids screaming and thought Logan was in danger so he broke loose to protect him. I feel bad for the little girl but I don't want the dog to suffer for it. He was just doing what dogs naturally do.

good fortune with the dog, I have all I can handle and live in the city or I'd take him. Maybe if yall can just get him away from there for a few weeks or something. Regardless I'd at least wait and make the authorities make them surrender him, if he really bit someone protecting his pack, plead the case.

God bless.

Having the extra 10 days will help. I'm sure the county is just holding him to be sure he doesn't have rabies.

I'm in the same boat on space. I want a dog myself but just don't have room.

• 2 weeks later...

Its my dog...and i assure u that he is a 2 yr old baby...the girl was seen kicking him and doing bad things...my friends can vouch that he is scared around them...they called yesterday and said that we had 15 days or they will put him to sleep...sum1 plz take him...

• 2 weeks later...