To jonah58, RE: Hurley @ Ervington

djr4hurleyfb

The only games moved last year were Burton-Castlewood and the V-T game at the Stone Castle. That was the week Unaka trekked up to Hurley... I met their bus in front of Shoneys about 5:30 or so.

The Bristol race is 8/26 (opening week), so y'all will see/blend in with some of the Busch race traffic on your way back from E-town.

Speaking of, this weekend is the All-Star race!!! WOOOOOO!

• 2 weeks later...

I happen to know for a fact that he played every year in high school. You need to get your facts straight. Name one coach who he has talked to that you have talked to. You are just full of it. What do you care what happens at Ervinton anyway? Oh yeah, he is an "idiot" because he came in to winning tradition at EHS and hasn't done much. How many years did you play in college?

Well you need to get your facts straight. It is idiots like you that get on here and spread stuff you don't know is true. Just shoot me a pm with your address and I will gladly send you game film. Go look at an old newspaper and you will see. But that doesn't matter. He doesn't care what people say about him. He just works hard and tries to make those boys up there good people with good attitudes. You wouldn't understand that. People that lie and spread lies usually don't. I would say that you are probably jealous. I bet you haven't even talked to him yourself. Why don't you go and tell him you think he is an idiot?

I'm sure you have game film with him in it.. he was the camera boy at jjk(just a rumor i heard)... What position/years did he play? he looks like a really tough guy swvafbgod.. you better watch your mouth... Didnt he get the SMACKDOWN laid on him by an unhappy parent at Etown last year at football practice?

Ervington has never had a good program so their is only room for improvement....He has did just as good as anybody else. They should have a better year this year.

He played OLB and Tackle at JJK in 89-91. See, you HEAR alot of things. The difference between a MAN and boy is what you do with what you HEAR. Do you know him? Were you there at that practice? Have you talked to him? You probably get your information from some kid pumping your gas in clinchco. Wake up. Grow up. If you care about Ervinton and the situation with him, do something about it. Go get your GED, then go apply for a custodian position and you can help clean up the stand after the games. What do you care if Ervinton does good or bad? Looks like you are for Castlewood or Hurley based on some of your posts anyway.

Now there is no reason to bring castlewood and hurley into this........Hurley beat ervington very easy last year and im not for sure if castlewood beat them.....Like I said the coach is doing what he can with what he has got. Remember anybody can coach talent.........

sorry I wouldn't get the job as custodian because I didn't marry the superintendents relative. I have talked to him and other coaches around and we all agree. sorry not from castlewood or hurley I am from dickenson county though. I thought that kid pumping my gas at triple t was you was it not?

yeah i know he is pretty tough over a computer screen haha

i never knew they even got excited about ervinton football, i will have to make a point to go watch them play again this year and see if they are that excited on the field and in the stands last time i was there the visitors had more fans than ervinton.

Who married the superintendents relative?

You must be getting your info from the Williams or Turner line.

Who cares, Coach told me to stay off of the boards anyway so I guess you will just have to believe the lies because it appears jealousy drives you to want to believe them anyway.

The original purpose of this thread has not been addressed since the 3rd or 4th post (and it really didn't get addressed then). Possibly a candidate for locking at this point, if no one can answer the question?

[ QUOTE ]

Probably because Haysi plays Clintwood that Friday. They are worried they won't get any gate money. They probably won't be many people there anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't exactly see how that correlates because when Hurley last played at Ervinton, Hurley travelled almost as many people as Ervinton had for Home Coming (seriously, when the kids stepped on to the field @ halftime to see who won and what not, the Home stands were empty). I just don't see anybody who wouldn't normally go to a Ervinton game (ie, a Haysi or Clintwood person) showing up at this game even IF Haysi and Clintwood were both playing Away game. Maybe some of them get anxious and show up on a Thursday just for a football fix, but c'mon, I doubt that.

However, you could be right. What do I know? Nothing.