[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

thats a 10-1 ratio i believe...

Thats crazy...

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham vs Bluefield...3 wins - 0 losses

That's a 3-0 ratio ratio I believe.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, but Bluefield isn't a district opponent...those games are only for pride...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

thats a 10-1 ratio i believe...

Thats crazy...

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham vs Bluefield...3 wins - 0 losses

That's a 3-0 ratio ratio I believe.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Well your wrong..we only played twice this season buddy..so you should get your facts straight before you start talking trash..and if you want to start something then you can with me...not bluefieldrocks...the difference in Grahams losses to Richlands is 36 runs..THE DIFFERENCE IN GRAHAMS 2 WINS AGAINST BLUEFIELD IS 2 RUNS...they won by one run each game..bluefield also out-hit graham by 4 hits the first game and 9 hits the second game..errors by our defense is why we lost the game..ya wanna keep on talking?? cuz trust me I can go all day

"THE DIFFERENCE IN GRAHAMS 2 WINS AGAINST BLUEFIELD IS 2 RUNS...they won by one run each game..bluefield also out-hit graham by 4 hits the first game and 9 hits the second game..errors by our defense is why we lost the game..ya wanna keep on talking?? cuz trust me I can go all day"

once again it doesnt mean a damn thing....the only thing that matters is who comes away with the W and who comes away with the L...it doesnt say....L but only by one run....

[ QUOTE ]

"THE DIFFERENCE IN GRAHAMS 2 WINS AGAINST BLUEFIELD IS 2 RUNS...they won by one run each game..bluefield also out-hit graham by 4 hits the first game and 9 hits the second game..errors by our defense is why we lost the game..ya wanna keep on talking?? cuz trust me I can go all day"

once again it doesnt mean a damn thing....the only thing that matters is who comes away with the W and who comes away with the L...it doesnt say....L but only by one run....

[/ QUOTE ]

Your right it didn't and doesn't mean a thing....because the regular season for us is a uniform practice...it all counts come playoff time...yea people look at our 7-18 record and say we suck...9 of the 18 losses have been by 1 run...6 of the losses by 2 runs...so we don't suck..

graham 3 hits vs. richlands a week and a half ago....0 hits this past week......2 hits vs. tazewell (mcdaniel) last night....apparently if a pitcher can throw over 75 graham can't touch the ball...