North vs. South game...

bluefieldRocks

A couple of no class trash-talkers on both sides ran their mouths throughout the game. During the second half there was a blatant late, out-of-bounds hit on one of the South QBs and a small scuffle broke out at that point, which led to a player from the North squad being ejected. It's stupidity and shows that some kids just aren't taught anything about class while learning to play football at some schools.

[ QUOTE ]

A couple of no class trash-talkers on both sides ran their mouths throughout the game. During the second half there was a blatant late, out-of-bounds hit on one of the South QBs and a small scuffle broke out at that point, which led to a player from the North squad being ejected. It's stupidity and shows that some kids just aren't taught anything about class while learning to play football at some schools.

[/ QUOTE ]Tell me one team that dosen't trash talk!!!!

That quote at the bottom of your post is very bad. I know some special needs childern who have more heart than anyone who is able to play sports. I ask you to walk in that special needs childs shoes before you put another quote like that on a post.

[ QUOTE ]

That quote at the bottom of your post is very bad. I know some special needs childern who have more heart than anyone who is able to play sports. I ask you to walk in that special needs childs shoes before you put another quote like that on a post.

[/ QUOTE ]

very well put.

------------------

I agree. A post like this should not be allowed.

That even makes it worse . If you have people you know have special needs. That is a no brainer for you. Please think before you post. You would not want anyone to refer to your kin people as retarted. And thank you for taking it off.And another thing I was taught along time ago never get into a pissing contest with a skunk.

It's cool!!! Just funny that i am the one thats get the bite of the dog, when something is said to someone but O WELL i am not crying over split milk and will sleep with ease tonight, Last I heard every one was intilted to there opinion!!! say what ya like, but i will go before they make me go, just funny i did nothing wrong but hell thats life!!!! You just learn to get over it.