Who will go first?

EH31

Who's the winner  

1. 1. Who's the winner

[ QUOTE ]

The NBA scouts are showing alot of interest in the PF from Italy. Too bad we never get to see the foreign players play before they get here.

[/ QUOTE ]

They were showing him on sportscenter the other day!! looked real good!!!

[ QUOTE ]

That every player listed will go before redick

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, I don't mind taking your money. Just so it's straight the bet is that the following players listed above will be drafted before Redick: Tyrus Thomas, Andrea Bargnani, LaMarcus Aldridge, Brandon Roy, Adam Morrison, Shelden Williams, Rudy Gay, Patrick O'Bryant, and Rodney Carney.

Bergnani by default. The Raptors need ALOT of help and Bergnani is probably the best player in this less than impressive draft according to analysts. Personally, if I were the Raptors GM, I'd take Tyrus Thomas, but I'm not, so all signs tend to point to the Italian as the #1.

Guest JJBrickface

Many of these guys that are running these teams are absolute jokes. Its a shame that very good players like Kevin Pittsnogle, Mike Gansey, Alan Ray, Taj Gray, Brandon Bowman, Gerry McNamara, Eric Hicks, etc.. don't get drafted but a guy from Spain who averaged 3 points a game can be picked 10th overall. I just don't understand it. Half of these foreign players will never play in the U.S.