running stats

beano5

so who leads the SWD in RUSHING yards after week one...not all-purpose...just rushing...i know Steve had 177 and the paper said 156....and Carper had 100....how many rushing yards did Rasnick McDaniel and Jennings have??

Hey Admin how about pinning a post and keeping the stats updated. (just rushing and passing) Just to let everyond know where they stand. i for one would enjoy that. Thanks

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Admin how about pinning a post and keeping the stats updated. (just rushing and passing) Just to let everyond know where they stand. i for one would enjoy that. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah sounds like a good idea!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are more than welcome to do that if you want to...

actually turner had 132 yards on 20 carries and 1 touchdown to be techniqual and andy singleton had 138 yards on 30 carries and 3 touchdowns. josh early aka ,tank, rumbled for about 77 yards and by rumbled i mean just flat out ran over people breakin 3 or 4 tackles a carry.