CAVS VS DAWGS!!!!

Bulldogs52

Carroll Co. vs Giles  

1. 1. Carroll Co. vs Giles

[ QUOTE ]

Cavs have this one easily, they pretty much have the same team they had lastyear. and they were good then holdin richlands to 7 points.

[/ QUOTE ]

Both of them beat abingdon by 14 or better

becuase it was relevent to cc defense. obviously your stupid too..

Any way tazewell beat us by 14 lastyear, if i remember correctly the score was 30-40 which means theres a 10 points difference, which means we lost by ten, jackass, get your sources right before you try to act like your the stuff!

the only reason ya'll scored 30 last year was because the JV played the last quarter. At least 21 of those points came while the JV was in. That's when the Abingdon's offense really shined! And it was relevent to CC's defense....last year, you can say they have the same players, but they don't. You can say somethin after Abingdon beats Tazewell.

[ QUOTE ]

becuase it was relevent to cc defense. obviously your stupid too..

Any way tazewell beat us by 14 lastyear, if i remember correctly the score was 30-40 which means theres a 10 points difference, which means we lost by ten, jackass, get your sources right before you try to act like your the stuff!

[/ QUOTE ]

If ya cant take the heat..........get you ace out of the kitchen boy!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

becuase it was relevent to cc defense. obviously "your" stupid too..

He's not so stupid that he doesn't know the difference between your and you're....evidently he's not the only stupid one!

You also spelled because incorrectly. No gold star for you Abingdon girl.

The last time i seen the stats for SWD vs Highlands was something like 30-0, so when ya win one, let us know, Why do u think u guys are coming back into the SWD next year. Guess they figured if they can't beat them then they might as well join them!!! LOL

Who cares if we dont use the right words on here its a football post, cry me a river. im sorry you think we are all rich, but we arent, your to full of your self! You guys need to get past yourselves and all your stereotypes.

CC 35

Tazewell 21

Good Luck CAVS!! put them in the ground!

**notice i didnt put the ' between the "i" and the "m"... and i didnt put you're again.. lets make a big deal about it!

where does people get this last year stuff from? this aint the pros, kids graduate. at least here in tazewell they do and the point is that tazewell only lost a couple keys starters from last year and cc lost a ton.. so look for the big win in the big homecoming,(finally a home game) for the big dawgs hope they run out under the big dog this week, watch for some new players to step it up... and if anyone beats tazewell this year it wont be from out hitting them,,

tazewell 32 cc 12