POCAHONTAS GOES TO 3-0 ON THE SEASON!

GMan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S.: I guess because you beat Graham that gives you the right to judge others. Take your lucky win, see if you make the playoffs, then we will talk. Anyone that knows anything about football knows that that win was a fluke. Final score, ect... No excuses just lets talk about win loss records when its all said and done

Yeah, the coaches all play XBOX 360 now. They took their game to a new level SON! In reality winning is all about the attitude one instills in the players. Pocahontas had not won a game in three years before Louthan coached them. Last year they won a tournament and had 8 wins on the season. I bet that SOB went out and bought NCAA AND NBA Live. Yeah, thats why... LOL Attitude... If you believe you can do great things anything can happen.

P.S. Those old coaches... terrible...but very...very...hansome. Sexy beasts comes to mind... EH is officially back at Pocahontas... SEASON OFFICIALLY OVER!

[ QUOTE ]

P.S.: I guess because you beat Graham that gives you the right to judge others. Take your lucky win, see if you make the playoffs, then we will talk. Anyone that knows anything about football knows that that win was a fluke. Final score, ect... No excuses just lets talk about win loss records when its all said and done

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know where you think I'm from... but now your 0 for 2.

oh man real mature..this coming from the guy that was all about sh** talking about Pocy before the season..i am all for it...but like i said before if anyone's ignorance isnt blinding them...someone in one of my classes at school got my password...

OK My story is now straight. You are writing from Texas because you live there. You proboably have a degree from there. You liked them before the National Champ. last year. The only saying I know from Texas "steers and so forth" I bet you have no horns. HOOK UM'

[ QUOTE ]

and oh yeah..it was a picture of our librarian...Mrs. Waugh...

[/ QUOTE ]

I am very sorry for the comment... I thought it was a doctored photo or something. It was the color of the hair. Yeah... I made myself look like a ass... Apologize for those posts but I truely had no idea it was a person. I am very good looking though.

OK it all comes down to the fact that Pocahontas was 0-15 and everyone talked about how awful they were, They win 3 straight and they still suck because of their schedule. Graham, yes I like them, is 2-2 and underacheiving. Pocahontas is 3-0 and overacheiving. So I guess it is OK to be a underacheiver and make excuses as long as overacheivers play a shi*** schedule. Damn people they are high school kids, coaches that make less than a dollar a hour for their time, and a bunch of has beens (myself included) talking sh** about other peoples community, work ethic, kids... I really hate that it comes down to a WE HATE YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL ATTITUDE. I could give a sh** about where you are from, who you like, ect... BUT....BUT.... TEXAS SUCKS THE STATE AND THE FOOTBALL TEAM! Im out SON! FOREVER SON! I will return from retirement if people keep posting about me....SON!

[ QUOTE ]

It says Blacksburg below your name idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you have a skeleton as your avatar. Does that mean I think you're dead? Nope. Don't assume, 'cause you know what happens when you assume, right?

IF YOU DON'T FINISH #1 2ND PLACE IS 1ST LOOSER.MOST OF THE TIME WE ARE ALL LOSERS.LEAVE THE PLAYERS FROM POCY ALONE.THERE IS PLAYERS THAT ARE JUST AS GOOD AS ANYBODY IN THE AREA.MAYBE NOT AS MANY.THERE IS NOT ALOT OF PLAYERS IN THE AREA THAT GO ON AFTER HIGH SCHOOL TO PLAY BALL.I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THOSE BARONS. BLFD'S "CLAIM TO FAME" .THATS AS CLOSE TO PRISON LEAGUE AS YOU CAN GET!!!!!!!!!!

AND yes i was born and raised in Texas and YES i have been pulling for them all my life..i moved here when i was in 4th grade so get your darn stories straight and shut the heck up about something you know nothing about...i am and always will be a Longhorn fan...SON!

How did this go from pocy to the longhorns? someone be the bigger man and stop talkin back. Now as for the actual discussion on this post. Pocy is 3-0 and bland 2-0 i think it is amazing that the two so called "weakest" teams in the district are at the top. (i know the district is week so dont go on that rant about they play weak teams cuz i know this already). Im Glad to see both the teams do so well. I hope it lasts all the way till they face. that would be awesome. Imagin unbeaten pocy and bland facing off to see who will remain on top? lol