It's official POCOHANTAS really does STINK

techivyleague

Let me get this straight, they allow a PITIFUL Twin Valley team score 32 on them???

The same Twin Valley team that winless Grun-gey beat either 18-0 or 30-0 in a pre-season scrimmage.

I thought Poco had something this year. This loss to TV has definaitely proved me wrong.

If they win more than one more game this season i will be totally surprised.

Way to go POCO!

I don't think that Pocahontas should be the butts of ANY type of jokes. This football program hadn't won a game in 20+ tries. For them to win back to back games is phenominal! Now Indians, get back to the winning ways next Friday night!

[ QUOTE ]

Do what?

Hadn't won a game in 20+ tries? won back to back games?

More like they had lost 15 straight coming into this season and they won 3 in a row to start this season.

Get your numbers straight next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

techivyleague is correct...Pocy had lost 15 in a row despite what some media outlets have said...

well we lost to Tv...One game to what 3? we had a bad night everyone does so we dont suck so stop with pocahontas sucks cuz u suck if u dont have anything better to do then to talk crap about team u know NOTHING about behind a computer screen. i would love for u to come to pocy and tell one of our football players they suck. Dare u. I mean we have over come more this year then alot do in like 5 so before u wanna talk about how much we lost...look at what we won.. maybe its only 3 but at least we won them . so grow up get a life and get over it

[ QUOTE ]

I don't think that Pocahontas should be the butts of ANY type of jokes. This football program hadn't won a game in 20+ tries. For them to win back to back games is phenominal! Now Indians, get back to the winning ways next Friday night!

[/ QUOTE ] I appreciate ur support. thank u very much

Who are you to talk so much crap?? You should be coaching the team since you know so much about rebuilding small school football teams. !! im tired of reading the crap that come from your computer. Who is your team, or do you not have one you just hate all the teams.

techpoisonivy needs to get a life.. i have an idea, let him go to the next pocy football practice and teach them how to hit, does he have the nearve or is he some nerd hiding behind a keyboard

[ QUOTE ]

well we lost to Tv...One game to what 3? we had a bad night everyone does so we dont suck so stop with pocahontas sucks cuz u suck if u dont have anything better to do then to talk crap about team u know NOTHING about behind a computer screen. i would love for u to come to pocy and tell one of our football players they suck. Dare u. I mean we have over come more this year then alot do in like 5 so before u wanna talk about how much we lost...look at what we won.. maybe its only 3 but at least we won them . so grow up get a life and get over it

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with you in all aspects of this post one bad game means nothing

[ QUOTE ]

Calm down buckythebeaver.

If i want to talk a little smack then by golly i'll talk some smack aabout good 'ol poco.

Does it affect your life in some way? Are you the teams waterboy or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like to me ur jealous to talk smack about a lil high school...u insecure or something? or just mad cuz were better this yr. what ever it is i think ur PATHETIC!!! and i agree with what that one dude said u should come coach our team if ur so great

i think techivyleague is god or some kinda superhero, cause he seems to be picture perfect about everything.. i bet if he were the coach at any team he'd take them to state, cause he has all the answers...... not.. and who gives a crap about grammar on a football thread?

[ QUOTE ]

My sincere apologies (not)

Here is something nice for ya:

Poco will win the state title this year in convincing fashion.

I mean come on. A bad night? Twin Valley scored 32 on you guys!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have nothing better to do than bash other teams?

[ QUOTE ]

Let me get this straight, they allow a PITIFUL Twin Valley team score 32 on them???

The same Twin Valley team that winless Grun-gey beat either 18-0 or 30-0 in a pre-season scrimmage.

I thought Poco had something this year. This loss to TV has definaitely proved me wrong.

If they win more than one more game this season i will be totally surprised.

Way to go POCO!

[/ QUOTE ]

its Grundy not "grungey"

It's grungey to me.

And that is wardell-tech for you. It is meant as a joke.

In case you didn't notice.

Bash away. I can take it unlike some on here.

Little 'ol poco? JI Burton hs has about 200 students and field a great football program yhear in and year out. Size of the school has nothing to do with it.

Out of those 200, about 50 play football.

Pocy suck, that's why they won the first 3 games of the season?

Get over it. Everyone has a bad night. The officials were terrible.

Twin Valley really wasn't a bad team. They had alot to play for that night too. But it's cool, everyone can keep talking crap. Won't win another game? Wanna bet?