Richlands remaining schedule

parsons

whose gonna be the over all champion?  

1. 1. whose gonna be the over all champion?

The same they taught you.you act as if theyve been this good for the past 20 years but thats not true now is it?boy i tell you speak the truth and people blow up.i dont what think about you now bigd.

with that weak schedule they should win at least 8 games every year.hell 3 teams are single A.thats right i forgot the big schools are afraid to play Richlands.what a crock that story is.

with that weak schedule they should win at least 8 games every year.hell 3 teams are single A.thats right i forgot the big schools are afraid to play Richlands.what a crock that story is.

I agree 84. at least the Gmen play some comp. when not playing conference schedules. Like the Beavers and Mt. View.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think anyone is afraid to play richlands........its just a matter of travel distance.....unfortunately, we are not as close to piedmont and riverridge teams as graham is.....and bluefield is still (officiating) a sensitive subject down here......

[ QUOTE ]

and bluefield is still (officiating) a sensitive subject down here......

scared ?

[/ QUOTE ]

i doubt it...only poor officiating would have kept bluefield in a game with richlands last year or this year