Abingdon vs. Grundy

BlueFalcons

floyd vs. graham  

1. 1. floyd vs. graham

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k well everyone one think that were abingdon has a better record that there gonna with that is supid and u no it ur not gonna win because of ur record grundy was 0-3 and we beat a 5-0 team that was ranked 11th is kuntucky so just shut uralls mouth and com to the game watch it its gonna be a good game but grundy will win everyone thought that they were gonna beat us last year and look wat happened because there pussys that A on there jersey stands Abercrombie and grundy is gonne beat uall

I think Grundy has a tough team this year, much better than their record reflects. Unfortunately they have people like you that get on this board to do nothing more than make as ass out of yourself. Do us all a favor and read your post before you press enter. Or better yet, go back to third grade English class and leave the message boards to the big boys.

haha..That says a lot coming from you...Wasnt it just last week that you were whining about people on this board not liking Abingdon? And how Abingdon gets no respect? Practice what you preach my friend....

Grundy is 1-4, Abingdon is 3-4

Abingdon has been up and down this season, losing to teams they should beat and beating teams they weren't supposed to.

Grundy has had a pretty tough schedule with 2 out of state games, winning one and losing one.

It appears to be a pretty close match up, Grundy people think they will roll and Abingdon fans they will.

Abingdon has been going through some tough times in the early weeks of the season. Have they finally put things behind them and are now focused on playing fundamentally sound football? If they can do this they should win the game.

[ QUOTE ]

haha..That says a lot coming from you...Wasnt it just last week that you were whining about people on this board not liking Abingdon? And how Abingdon gets no respect? Practice what you preach my friend....

[/ QUOTE ]

practice what i preach? humm ok... anyways i never said anything to anyone for picking someone to win over us... so i think u need to re read everything and figure it out before you try to pull off something, and in ur cause you are "whining" because people are picking abingdon over Grundy...its their opinion

[ QUOTE ]

Grundy couldn't beat abingdon's JV team. Grundy isn't worthly being talked about they won't win another game this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

poocrumb............as in polesmoker?who gives a crap what you think.......Stay across the hill and worry about your own homeboys winning a game this year and not if where gonna win another one...

[ QUOTE ]

shew i just hope they dont wet the field down too much...its supposed to be really cold friday night..we might end up playin on ice.

[/ QUOTE ]

You boy's do play in the mud dont you?

Or do they call it off when it rains in Abingdon?

In case you get the chill's they have a concession right beside your locker room...hot toddy's & crepes for the lot of ya..