Abingdon-37,Grundy-16

AHS10

Abingdon went up 13-0,then grundy scored to make it 13-8,Abingdon scored again to make it 19-8,Grundy scored one last time to make it 19-16,Abindon scored to make it 25-16 end of half,Abingdon scores 31-16,Abingdon scores again 37-16(Grundy did not score in the second half) Falcons roll

lmao, you abingdon people crack me up..."WEHRE ARE THE GRUNDY POSTERS NOW" ..get a life, if it wouldnt of have been for some stupid mistakes by us, we could of have won this game, but its Carroll County week now so this is done forgot about.

were are the mighty falcons when u guys loose ?..no team like to talk about a loss..most of u guys are from grundy or grandparent are..yall think yall are so much better..its high school football..you all arent going to make it to the play offs..grundy isent either..so were does that leave u both in the same situation

Abingdon did win this game....Act like it....It has been since 1983 since Abingdon last beat Grundy on the football field. Over that time was Grundy giving it to everybody in Abingdon? Some of our people need to learn how to handle a loss and some of the Abingdon people need to learn how to handle a win.

[ QUOTE ]

Abingdon did win this game....Act like it....It has been since 1983 since Abingdon last beat Grundy on the football field. Over that time was Grundy giving it to everybody in Abingdon? Some of our people need to learn how to handle a loss and some of the Abingdon people need to learn how to handle a win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent post..the game is over..congrats to Abingdon let's all get on to the next game on our respective schedules as I know we need to get ready for CC.

well what im saying is who cares if its been 100 years since we beat you all the point is we finally did win, and you all still want to talk crap... thats exactly what im talkin about.. good luck to you all against cc! maybe you all will be a little more respectful to them..

[ QUOTE ]

well what im saying is who cares if its been 100 years since we beat you all the point is we finally did win, and you all still want to talk crap... thats exactly what im talkin about.. good luck to you all against cc! maybe you all will be a little more respectful to them..

[/ QUOTE ]

Grundy 10,Blue falcon has 75% of the post on this thread and he'll be posting to it till next year...he want"s for somebody to say something so he can come back with his witt and charm....You got more class in your little finger than Blue has in his whole body....there's a lot of good Abingdon folk most I know are from Grundy and like I said,congrats on your win but Bluefalcon your still an a$$ hole..enjoy it while you can because untill jesus comes back there's allways gonna be a next year...

show me one post where im rude to any of you all? im wishing u good luck on ur remainder season.. guess u dont like it when people wish u luck.. oh well, but yea to grundy 10 and wavefan09 , good luck! cause u all do have class! im just an awful guy according to the gridiron thingy person.. and i do believe grundyalltheway has me beat on the percentage of post in this thread, in which no one really gives a crap about the percentage