Who Really Cares Anymore???

CarrolCountyCAVS

everyone knows richlands and salam will have a perfect to almost perfect season. who really cares... what about all the smaller, less-popular teams that are doing really good. i wish all the richlands players would get over themselfs and stop all the bragging cause maybe.....just maybe a team will end the perfect season of richlands and shut them up for good.

YEA I DONT THINK THERE IS A SINGLE PLAYER ON HERE FROM RICHLANDS THAT POSTS. ALL THE RHS POSTERS ARE FANS THAT ARE SUPPORTING THEIR TEAMS. RICHLANDS IS GOOD SO I GUESS WE CANT POST UNLESS WE ARE MEDIOCRE. ALSO AS FOR ME AND I COULD PROBABLY SPEAK FOR THE REST OF THE POSTERS FROM RICHLANDS ON HERE THAT A LOSS WOULD BE OK AS LONG AS IT IS NOT IN THE PLAYOFFS. STATE IS ALL IM CONCERNED WITH.

ok i have made ONE mistake. i blamed all richlands players. sorry to all. not all richlands players post, but a couple have and my point is simple.... we all know richlands has one-hell-of-a-team. we dont need to read post about richlands stomping somebodies a$$. again so to yall

[ QUOTE ]

ok i have made ONE mistake. i blamed all richlands players. sorry to all. not all richlands players post, but a couple have and my point is simple.... we all know richlands has one-hell-of-a-team. we dont need to read post about richlands stomping somebodies a$$. again so to yall

[/ QUOTE ]

No they haven't. No Richlands players have posted on this board since the season started.

So you're saying Richlands should'nt be discussed on this board at all? Just beacuse you don't want to read it? Simply not reading what you don't want to read might be the way to go for you. It's always worked for me...

hey yall cant say anything bput richlands cause there just good lol the only reason they lost state was they didnt have a schedule and that hurt them but there prepared now McRacken and Caleb Jennings will show ya'll

and in my PERSONAL OPINION. The home cooking in Tazewell was as bad as it come and we did escape with a victory from tazewell dispite the fact that the refs were trying their best to take it away from us. this is just IMO.

Still can't wait to play Richlands.

I wasn't there so I have no idea how the officiating was, but I can say the officials for ALL SWD GAMES come from the same pool, and that none of them are allowed to work a game involving their alma mater. There couldn't have been any "home cooking" because none of them were from the same town as the home team.

[ QUOTE ]

everyone knows richlands and salam will have a perfect to almost perfect season. who really cares... what about all the smaller, less-popular teams that are doing really good. i wish all the richlands players would get over themselfs and stop all the bragging cause maybe.....just maybe a team will end the perfect season of richlands and shut them up for good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont knock Richlands because they have a bonafied"PROGRAM" that any true footballer would kill to be part of...sounds like your looking for a pitty party ...you aint getting none from me...ya'll have to do like we do,play with what ya got and work to get better..

Is this an attempt to get Richlands players and/or fans to give ammunition to fire up your team? It is certainly what it sounds like.

Why don't we just let the young men decide it on the field?

You played us hella strong last year. I'm sure RHS respects that.

[ QUOTE ]

and in my PERSONAL OPINION. The home cooking in Tazewell was as bad as it come and we did escape with a victory from tazewell dispite the fact that the refs were trying their best to take it away from us. this is just IMO.

Still can't wait to play Richlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

After last years game, I don't think C.C. should be complaining about any homecooking by the refs. That was some of the poorest officiating I have seen. Refs can't see it all, and they do what they can.

Don't know why you replied to me with comments about Tazewell, not from Tazewell. Looks to me like your looking for bulletin board material. I pull a little for all SWVA football teams. I like to think the football here is as good as anywhere else. Richlands plays one game at time, your turn is next week.

Homecooking was developed in Hillesville. Thats why they finally made all SWd teams use the refs assigned. But the Cavs will be welcome next week in Richlands. Bring your own Refs, We will bring "The Storm"