Richlands vs. Virginia High........

Jonathon

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Mance could put up triple digits if he wanted to...

Richlands by as many as they want...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh bull! Talent wise we're among the best they have played this season, but still, they win by 35+. If I had to predict a score, I say 52-14

[ QUOTE ]

depends on if richlands gets to play all 4 quaters this time... if they play to their full potential..then richlands 86 vhs 0

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets see, we beat you guys (you lost to them 53-0), then we beat Gate City (they lost to them 48-14), and they beat Marion, who we also beat, by 39, so to say they beat us by 86 is laughable and only AGAIN shows your bias.

Virginia High has some hidden talent that has been hurt all season that are returning for this game. BIG UPSET. The storm will twirl back to red root ridge!!! and back over to road ridge.!!!

I wouldn't go that far Blu, they have far too much talent and true skill on both sides of the ball. I think best case scenario is we hang within 25 points or so. Gotta be a realist and not a dreamer. smile.gif

and yet again, u never seem to be able to pick out the sarcasm jblank... no duh they arent gonna beat u all 86 - 0... s-a-r-c-a-s-m look it up and see... uall beat us by 3 points, u all beat gate city by 3 points, and you all beat marion by guess how many... yup 3 points, those games couldve went either way very easily... so its not like u all dominate out on the football field

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

depends on if richlands gets to play all 4 quaters this time... if they play to their full potential..then richlands 86 vhs 0

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets see, we beat you guys (you lost to them 53-0), then we beat Gate City (they lost to them 48-14), and they beat Marion, who we also beat, by 39, so to say they beat us by 86 is laughable and only AGAIN shows your bias.

[/ QUOTE ]

then again, more recently, richlands beat tazewell by 61......tazewell beat vhs by 21......adds up to an 82 point differential....nah, they won't win by that much......richlands beat honaker by 53 and honaker beat vhs by 7, maybe it will be a 60 point differential......in reality score comparisons really don't help that much in predicting point differential

football is unpredictable.....richlands just needs to win...i suspect it will be closer than some believe

[ QUOTE ]

and yet again, u never seem to be able to pick out the sarcasm jblank... no duh they arent gonna beat u all 86 - 0... s-a-r-c-a-s-m look it up and see... uall beat us by 3 points, u all beat gate city by 3 points, and you all beat marion by guess how many... yup 3 points, those games couldve went either way very easily... so its not like u all dominate out on the football field

[/ QUOTE ]

I never claimed we dominated any of them, go back and check. Those are YOUR words, not mine.

Maybe my sarcasm detector would be a bit better if you weren't so biased against us. It makes it difficult to tell what is honest opinion and what is sarcastic hyperbole. No need to "look it up" they actually taught up fairly well at VHS in the late 80's/early 90's.

i believe rhs will come out with the win. Remember 2 years ago when we went down there and came out with a 38-14 win. Tough game was tied up until the fourth. The blues better be focused (as i believe they will be). We are heavy favorites and should win by 3 or 4 touchdowns. 42-10

Actually the 38-14 win was at home in 2003. It was 2004 that the Blues went down there as heavy favorites (also following an off week) and escaped with a 35-21 win that was even closer than the final score. Richlands didn't play well in that game, VHS did and honestly could have won it. That's why I don't like 86-0 predictions. They relax the favorite and fire up the underdog.