Richlands

blueman95

lol.. i love that awesome spellin ya got.. you spelled at least 6 words wrong and even used them wrong in that one little paragraph lmao... but, it'll be a close season for the SWD.. i dont see a team that is LOADED with absolutely great talent and runnin away with it.. it will be close.

Richlands will have the best guard play in the SWD...Mulkey and Conner will get theirs....Caroll will have Strickland back in the middle but he wont be as effective without Guynn taking pressure off of him. Grundy is young with the exception of Jimmy Ashby, who should be their go-to guy this season.

• 3 weeks later...

The swd is up for grabs, no doubt!! Several teams do have potential to compete for the crown. Richlands could be favored a little. Ben Mulkey is one of their keys to the swd title door. The coaching staff at Richlands has had a year to get their feet wet, and I hope alot was learned. Sometimes being a coach is setting back and letting playmakers do just that make plays. This is a very athletic team and should be able to run and score points in transition, please fire the shot more. Mulkey is a year older and that timid play is gone, he needs to shoot his lights out and he better. Mcknight should give them some good rebounding and be a good role player, McCall may be competing for his job. Rumor has it some of the new class coming in are going to be taking spots away from from the vets. Austin Fuller, need I say more? If his ability has improved on the basketball court like it did on the football field LOOK OUT!! Wicks and a kid named Jordie could be two of your new starters. This is a team game and sometimes the vets become a little complacent with their spot. They need challenged and the better player plays. I hope the Coaching Staff will bring the tradition back to our Gym, and they know what this means. A packed house, a rowdy house, and a house that will see the return of that sixth man "THE CROWD". I encourage McGee and Altizer you get these boys fired up and even fire up this crowd, show us the crowd a pumped fist and we will unite behind you. This is our house "THE HOUSE OF HUSTLE" and its time we are heard. Teams need to go back to the time when they hated to play at Richlands because the fans were loud and proud. Lets get fired up this season, student body help support this season get crazy lets rattle the cage of our opponent.

haha Grundy10 is right here, va high didnt do shit last season against any of the southwest teams, and i dont think we (graham) played abington, but im sure grundy,richlands,and carroll county beat them if they played them

Well i no we(Virginia High) beat Gramham twice last year with ease and we kill Tazewell 72-20 and isnt that a SWD team...lol o and we play Richlands, Graham and Tazewell and O MANN its gon get UGLY

well i aint gon talk im we jus gon show ya cuz i gurantee we want lose a game this year to any Virginia team the only teams that have a chance to beat us is Tennessee High or Sullivan Central but they want even beat us WE GON SHO YA!

[ QUOTE ]

and i dont think we (graham) played abington, but im sure grundy,richlands,and carroll county beat them if they played them

[/ QUOTE ] are you sure about this? like to kno what is making you think this, pretty much u are saying abingdon sucks... and im pretty sure we dont

Dhurt, you can't be serious. I don't even know half the teams you play and I gurantee you will lose a game to a Va team, unless your talent is so far above everyone else that even on off night, you still win. And I highly doubt you have that kind of talent

O yes im very serious even on an off night we r better than half of the teams in this area lol...but na im not sayin Abingdon sucks i think the real good Nick Viers and Thorn Mosely are great players but i really think that we gon beat them but im not jus gon talk it...we gon prove it on January 19th and Richlands is gon get it on Dec. 20 so ya ya got some time to get it together cus we already do

Great googly moogly.....Somebody get me a decoder ring to understand this guys post. I'm hoping your a ninth grade hold back....because your going to need the next years to concentrate (VERB: To converge toward or meet in a common center. To increase by degree; gather. To direct one's thoughts or attention: We concentrated on the task before us.) on your English and typing skills. Pluck that one hair off your chest and come back to reality. You talk more game than you'll ever be able to play and I don't even need to watch you to know this.

Im glad we got English teachers on here its real funny to me lol...but this is exactly how imma talk wen we killin every team we play so ya'll can say wat u want Ya Digg!!!

BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Im glad we got English teachers on here its real funny to me lol...but this is exactly how imma talk wen we killin every team we play so ya'll can say wat u want Ya Digg!!!

BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Fo Shizzle, mane yo i be gettan gangsta all up in this joint ya digg, yeh mane lemme tell ya we gon' be throwin it down this year, fo real, peace out my ninjas, keep it reel...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the compliment Dhurt, I hate to let you down though. I'm not an English Teacher, I'm in the fifth grade. I'll take it though. By the way your post are not that witty, I find them overly inflated. Comparing my wittiness to your's (and I'm not that witty) is like us going to a drag car race. I pull up in a 79 vette and you pull up on a big-wheel. I know your saying man it must take a vette to beat me, right? Little do you know but I referring to a 1979 chevette. Dont look but I just blew by you!!!!