THE BEST FB CREWS

SALTSHAKER

i would not try it i have done some bb games and thats tougher in my opinion because u are so close to the fans. i believe te refs try their best for the most part, but i have seen things that look like cheating but i have never yelled it. do you not think they should be rated good or bad. i believe they probably get around 75 to 100 a game.

I ref'ed wrastl'n a few years and i admit that reffing is harder than you think it would be. However, I also know that the reffing pool is low in every sport and in every area so the associations are kind of stuck with whoever they can get. There is required training they have to go to, but how much non-paid training would you go to? As far as picking refs, the only thing a school can do is request that they not get a particular ref, the request has to come from the principal and you have to have a pretty good reason. From what I know, "He sucks ass" is not a valid excuse.

[ QUOTE ]

I have never seen blatant cheating. I have seen alot of games.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know of a couple of places you can go...for starters, try Lindside on any Friday night when the Mavs have a "big game"...

[ QUOTE ]

do you not think they should be rated good or bad

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they should probably be graded or evaluated by their own organization... and for all I know they probably are... but I don't think they need to be rated by coaches.

it's gonna be funny when some of the officials around the area read these posts.........You may definately see questionable calls now....especially if one of the guys called out is doing one of your games.

[ QUOTE ]

it's gonna be funny when some of the officials around the area read these posts.........You may definately see questionable calls now....especially if one of the guys called out is doing one of your games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too late...he's already reamed us...

LOL Why would they care. This board is interesting and people post thier opinions. No reason to take it personal, just having a conversation. Besides Ive seen um take alot worse at Mitchell Stadium walking to the changing rooms to thier faces. By the way I do not agree with threatening officials. I would not do it for 200.00 a game in football. No matter the outcome home fans blame refs and coaches. Someone stated it in another post. Its never the team who fumbles, its a stupid play call that caused it or a official didnt blow the play dead in time. Its just the nature of the beast. Gotta have thick skin to be a ref.

Guest zeus71

Yet u get on here and rate the players and coaches but I dare say you have probably never done that either.