Carson Out Against Marion

A_TOWN_FALCONS

I heard that he threw a punch, maybe in retaliation. The retaliation hit is the one the usually gets noticed. Throw a punch, that's the same as fighting. If he got ejected, it's riding the pine time for 2 games.

Well #2 for Grundy tackled Carson(with help of coarse) and while they were getting people off the pile #2 grabbed Carsons balls.So Carson took faggishness out of that an pushed him off.

[ QUOTE ]

Well #2 for Grundy tackled Carson(with help of coarse) and while they were getting people off the pile #2 grabbed Carsons balls.So Carson took faggishness out of that an pushed him off.

[/ QUOTE ]and stretched a push to a punch, u forgot to add samy!

how does anyone know what happened on the bottom of a pile if i punched someone i would say they grabbed my balls too

he punched the kid anyone who was there clearly saw it and no one saw #2 grab anyones balls you people need to quit making shit up so that it looks like the kid didnt do anything wrong

he did something wrong now he has to serve his suspension but you guys are like a bunch of high school girls you just love the drama dont you?

yup it was a good game! and i told you all he didnt hit the guy from grundy, he pushed him! but i guess you all kno everything..Good game falcons, and congratulations to the hurricanes! our work here is done, time for basketball