ESPN COMES TO CASTLEWOOD

wah_wah

With all the teams in swva...WHY would they go to castlewood....Scammell is not that great of a coach....the Cumberland is that bad of a district. Please, lets not make him into the next Lombardi, decent team in a bad, bad, district.

It was the Virginia Preps radio talk show broadcast on ESPN radio they do each week with Matt Gilliam. I think Scammell has done a great job coaching at Castlewood he has turned the program in the right direction why blast him for doing a good job.

[ QUOTE ]

With all the teams in swva...WHY would they go to castlewood....Scammell is not that great of a coach....the Cumberland is that bad of a district. Please, lets not make him into the next Lombardi, decent team in a bad, bad, district.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that Scammel has done a fantastic job taking a struggling program and making it into a winning team! I assume that you are a fan of one of the rival CD teams that are jealous of CW's success, and I understand. He has accquired a great coaching staff and a fine group of kids that work well together. Most folks would be jealous of that. I say congrats to some much earned respect for the whole team as well as the coach!

He has already proven that he can take a 1-9 team and bring them to the top. I say it takes a better coach to acheive that than a coach who has a team full of great athletes to win games. wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

It was the Virginia Preps radio talk show broadcast on ESPN radio they do each week with Matt Gilliam. I think Scammell has done a great job coaching at Castlewood he has turned the program in the right direction why blast him for doing a good job.

[/ QUOTE ]They talked to Scott Louthan earlier in the season

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Id buy a ticket to watch you say that to Scammell's face...Boy' that would leave a mark..

You two must defeinately be from castlewood....Scammel has done a good job in a jv district compared to the rest of the region....he lost to Holston, cellar dwellar of the Hogo...cmon.

[ QUOTE ]

You two must defeinately be from castlewood....Scammel has done a good job in a jv district compared to the rest of the region....he lost to Holston, cellar dwellar of the Hogo...cmon.

[/ QUOTE ] what is your problem with Scammell did he steal your girlfriend in high school haha

there will not be a cumberland team win a playoff game this year....FACT....the teams in the cumberland take turns winning...all in who has the best palyers in the worst district in the state.....FACT....take it or leave it....that is the way it is...Scammell should stay at castlewood for the rest of his career, he will not be successful anywhere else...FACT....and in a year or two castlewood will come back to earth.

[ QUOTE ]

Scammell should stay at castlewood for the rest of his career, he will not be successful anywhere else...FACT....

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your problem with Castlewood and Scammell anyway? Sounds like DaRula is Jared Coffey....

Say this to his face and he will shut you up real quick... FACT..

Sounds to me like Scammell's got the blue devils on track. That's no small feat. They've been horrible since the Talford days. Good to see a young head coach from the area doin' good. I can see them havin' a good defense, cause i'm bettin' if there's one thing a scammell coached team can do...it's Hit people!

FACT-DaRula,you are not a prophet, you cannot foresee Scammells future as a coach at cwood or anywhere else. FACT-Jealousy of others means you're only human. FACT-My money would be on Scammell no matter where he coaches.

You may be the most entertaining post-ee yet!!!!I am sooooooooooo thankful that we all have you to dish out the "facts." My money is on you being a nobody or hasbeen in the coaching arena, therefore, your "facts" are mere flatulence in a room of Castlewood celebration.