Honaker vs Tazewell

football2009

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After listening to the dawgs on the radio the last few weeks I think that this game is going to get very nasty really quick. The dawgs have a lot more talent than honaker does and i think that tazewell will run the score up in the first half, then hopefully get the younger guys some playing time

[ QUOTE ]

dawgs will be 8-2 with a big win, does anyone remember last time tazewell finished 8-2

or had 2 1000 yd rushers

[/ QUOTE ]

None of the backs have went over a 1000yds yet. I know before last week game with grundy Rasnick had 800 plus yards, But none has a 1000 yet!!!

[ QUOTE ]

hate to tell ya size dont' matter

[/ QUOTE ]

with rasnick and mcdaniels in the backfield.....it wont matter much, honaker has no one who can run with those kids.....tazewell 35 Honaker 12

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

dawgs will be 8-2 with a big win, does anyone remember last time tazewell finished 8-2

or had 2 1000 yd rushers

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, in 1999(my sr yr) we went 8-2

[/ QUOTE ]

does anyone even care? (no disrespect to other tazewell fans, just dawgs05)

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

or had 2 1000 yd rushers

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

does anyone even care? (no disrespect to other tazewell fans, just dawgs05)

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sure someone might. Over in another post concerning the Abingdon/Marion game, you complain about someone else making the comment "does anyone even care?". Give it a break, this is an open forum where people talk highschool football.

[ QUOTE ]

maybe thats the reason i said it, showing some sarcasm, because he was the same person who said "does anyone care", retard

Taz- 21

Hon - 17

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I didn't catch the sarcasm. But there is no need for the "retard" comment. That was completely unnecessary.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

or had 2 1000 yd rushers

[/ QUOTE ]

was that the year we lost to gate city in the playoffs after leading 12 to 0

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

maybe thats the reason i said it, showing some sarcasm, because he was the same person who said "does anyone care", retard

Taz- 21

Hon - 17

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I didn't catch the sarcasm. But there is no need for the "retard" comment. That was completely unnecessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh im sorry maybe u didnt catch the sarcasm because it was meant towards you! duh! anyways you can get over it now! its ok