twin valley @ the cliff

rebelman36

any thoughts on this last game both are playing for pride for hurley it is for pride not real shure about twin valley i think they have won two games and they got hurley this friday and ervinton the 10th so i dont think they can make the playoffs

[ QUOTE ]

any thoughts on this last game both are playing for pride for hurley it is for pride not real shure about twin valley i think they have won two games and they got hurley this friday and ervinton the 10th so i dont think they can make the playoffs

[/ QUOTE ]

REBELS GET THERE FIRST WIN 12-8 HURLEY

Man, I have been studing this game all morning. (really bored) It is at the Cliff (+ hurley) Twin Valley wants to start basketball (+ hurley) will be muddy (even) Do not think both teams could score 40 together. It will be who ever gets the ball last. It may take a while to play, but some one has to win.

This years Hurley team is the worst I have ever seen. I'm a Hurley fan and I bleed blue and red. I wished that Wayne Hall was still the head coach. Hurley will not be able to tackle Wyatt Justus. He could run for as many yards as he wants too. Hurley's defense is terrible and their offense is not much better. Their not organized or discplined.

I love watchin people come on here posting stuff when they have no clue what they're talkin about. I wish wayne hall was still the coach.....lol now, whats ol wayne gonna do different?...nothin....i don't care if a van pulled up in front of hurley high and urban meyer, bob stoops, and lou holtz got off to coach....bottom line is u can't coach desire and want to and when u don't want to, fundamentals are out the door. i've watched hurley play for years and it doesn't take a genius to see the boys don't even care. try to game plan when thats goin on northdallas40

[ QUOTE ]

I love watchin people come on here posting stuff when they have no clue what they're talkin about. I wish wayne hall was still the coach.....lol now, whats ol wayne gonna do different?...nothin....i don't care if a van pulled up in front of hurley high and urban meyer, bob stoops, and lou holtz got off to coach....bottom line is u can't coach desire and want to and when u don't want to, fundamentals are out the door. i've watched hurley play for years and it doesn't take a genius to see the boys don't even care. try to game plan when thats goin on northdallas40

[/ QUOTE ]

They got 14-15 kids left that are sticking it out to the bitter end....Id damn well say they CARE....Dont say a kid dont care because of they lack experience and depth.. but your damn wrong when you say a kid doesent care or have heart when he get's drubbed every week and he still practices and keeps his nose down and goes after it..I see those kids practice every day,,,Go get'm Rebs win this one to build on for next year...good luck from an OLD REBEL SOLDIER....

You say Hurley dont have dicipline.....They are down to 16 players and it is because of dicpline. all those players did not quit. three seniors and starters were kicked off the team because of diciplinary reasons. they should have been kicked off last year but they couldnt afford that because of their playoff season. If they dont win a game this season at least the took care of their diciplinary problems. It says something to kick you best two defensive players off the team,.

I'll agree with VTFan, discipline isn't the issue. When u have to kick off your better players to prove a point then u have to. Wayne Hall isn't stupid, he got out when he needed to, he had a kid last year that could outrun everyone to the endzone and they don't have that this year. As for u wave61, let me ask u this. Have u seen hurley play this year? I do congratulate the kids that stuck it out but goin through the motions and actually practicin and playin to win are 2 different things. The hurley kids are more worried about whats goin on after the game and tryin to get people to buy them beer than tryin to win one, i'd call that not carin but what do i know.

[ QUOTE ]

I'll agree with VTFan, discipline isn't the issue. When u have to kick off your better players to prove a point then u have to. Wayne Hall isn't stupid, he got out when he needed to, he had a kid last year that could outrun everyone to the endzone and they don't have that this year. As for u wave61, let me ask u this. Have u seen hurley play this year? I do congratulate the kids that stuck it out but goin through the motions and actually practicin and playin to win are 2 different things. The hurley kids are more worried about whats goin on after the game and tryin to get people to buy them beer than tryin to win one, i'd call that not carin but what do i know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just see howyou can say what you said about ALL 14-15 kids that are left...when you say team you group them all together...There young and yes ive seen them and there young too...I just cant figure why you wanna take a shot at them like you did but I'll be the first to say your entitled to your opinion I dont have to agree with it but your entitled to it.It isnt fair to group them all in your words.Like I said there young a lot of them this is there first gouge at Football and to be honest if you where on that team and where 0-9 would you wanna read that? give the kids a break bubby theyve had enough going all winter with 0-10 hanging on ya is enough..And by the way im not attacking you or trying to argue I just feel for the kids..