HS Volleyball

ginnis15

so yeah i'm using my friends name for now til i get one!. so yeah. How come theres nothing on here about vabll???!!!

so yeah we beat Basset last night and I got the last point and yeah i "cried" butyeah, main point is we need to talk about vball on here some more, so yeah.

my finger hurts and its taped to another finger so i can't type all that well right now. Yarr! um go Tazewell Gauranteed 4th so yeah. post some stuff yo

tazewell's guaranteed at least 4th place in the region, not state...which still is quite the accomplishment.

carroll co. also won last night, beating magna vista in straight sets. both swd teams will play in the regional semifinals thursday at abingdon hs. tazewell will play abingdon; carroll will play tunstall.

way to go dawgs and cavs!

yeah. so i'm the one who posted the first one as ginnis15. that was my friend's thing that i used during school. i have my own now. lala. so yeah. even though we didnt' make it to state we had a good season. starting back up in january!

that girl from Tunstall didn't even have to jump to slam the ball in your face. llike shwoah she was amazing. did tunstall beat abindgon. i would think so.

no, abingdon totally buzzsawed tunstall. scouting tunstall, they passed very poorly and their hitting was solid, but not stellar. when they played carroll, they were a totally different (way better) team. against abingdon, they were back to their normal selves. basham ate finney up all night hitting short angles...blocked her about 3 times.

long story short? tunstall goes to cave spring tuesday; abingdon hosts brookville. i'd be surprised if either makes it to richmond, especially tunstall. i'd fall over if they beat cave spring.

you guys at ths did have a nice season. congrats smile.gif oh, and congrats on your district honors, as well.

• 3 months later...

• 2 months later...

yeah...not practically. EVERYONE is returning. We were all juniors and freshman last year. This year it'll be all seniors and sophomores...maybe a few from JV last year will be pulled up but I'm not sure. We'll already have a full team.

We're going to UNC for 4 days in late July/early August. We hope to go farther this year than last year. History in the making. Everyone should come watch us play this year. Our hitting is more amazing and our serving is coming along even better. Should be some exciting games wink.gif

o yeah...we're having a car wash on May 19th out near Long John Silver's at R&S Outlet. Come out and support us and the wrestling team. The money will go to our camp fund, so we can be awesome this year smile.gif