Graham -vs- Tazewell

ghs84

Who will WIN?  

1. 1. Who will WIN?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make no mistake, coach Marrs and Jones make all the play calls. This is their baby and their season. All the other assistants do as he says. Period. They give their opinion, but it is like talking to a wall from what I understand. Dont get me wrong, I love Graham athletics but this is getting out of hand.

Really, the coaches are all at odds from what I understand, the kids have not gelled as a unit due to injury and lack of confidence (in coaching decisions). Tazewell is by far the less athletic team of the two, but they play hard as a unit. I feel like many players from Graham want this season to end. Not the seniors of course, but the ones who have made it through a VERY dissapointing season. Coach Marrs needs to listen to his staff and have more production from his line. Someone please tell him that all GREAT head coaches have surrounded themselves with GREAT assistants. Perhaps he needs to reevaluate his staff or start listening to them. IMHO

[ QUOTE ]

Graham wins this one easily.

go VHS Bearcats beat richlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

now really how do you get the easy part.. maybe they will but what makes you think that when a wounded tazewell beat them already and tazewell will healthy this time..

[ QUOTE ]

Lets call it a gut feeling.shall we.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you should tell gavin and riddle that...lol cause guts is what they have and are bringing...dang them boys hit hard

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I think tazewell wants it more because of the 61-0 loss to richlands. They want to be healthy and play the blues in the real backyard brawl.

[/ QUOTE ]

They havent lost since that game

[/ QUOTE ]

We shall see tomorrow.

[ QUOTE ]

I think tazewell wants it more because of the 61-0 loss to richlands. They want to be healthy and play the blues in the real backyard brawl.

[/ QUOTE ]

My only thing here is, this game is not going to be easy which is going to be bad for whoever does play richlands. Both teams are going to be beaten and bruised because this is going to be just a down right fight. The winner will want it more but will be down when they go against richlands. So good luck guys who ever wins take it to richlands!

Graham 20 Tazewell 7

thats what i see the score being, i dont see tazewell beatin graham twice in the same year, plus everyone said tazewell played one of there best games when they won 7-6, and graham didnt play to good that night, so i think graham might click and play some ball t/m