Graham Vs Bluefield

rhs_1_2005

Who will win?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who will win?

i love how bluefield always runs there mouth and cant back it up on the court or field...haha wasnt it bluefield that chanted "we ready" at the meet the beavers and wasnt it a 26-6 beating??? so shut your mouth till game time

correction they saw me steve and george damon in the bleechers and started chanting "Graham Come Get Some"....i mean we was just there because i want to see my sister. i mean come on dont start something b4 you can finish it. thats all

Guest JJBrickface

Tony Montana?? Are you one of those losers who think Scarface is the best movie of all time?? Hell the only reason its popular among young people now is because every rapper on MTV Cribs said they have to have their scarface. You ain't no gangsta!!!

Guest JJBrickface

Yes but isn't it ironic that it hit this popularity in 2004 -2005 ish after rappers on MTV cribs announced that they had it. Its not a problem if you like the movie, its a problem when people take it so seriously.

[ QUOTE ]

i love how bluefield always runs there mouth and cant back it up on the court or field...haha wasnt it bluefield that chanted "we ready" at the meet the beavers and wasnt it a 26-6 beating??? so shut your mouth till game time

[/ QUOTE ] cant back it up? blfd beat the crap out of graham last year in hoops both times, and considering the fact they've played in 4 straight state title games in football and last year in Bball i think u could possibly count that as backin up ur talk, so tell me what graham has done since their savior ahmad bradhshaw has graduated.. other than lose to richlands and suck in Basketball???

the poll pretty much speaks for itself..The 9 votes for graham are obviously just from graham fans and students...Im not saying you all have a bad team..Actually you all will be pretty good but Bluefield will just have a better team..With more talent..Which will lead Bluefield to an W

Graham's advantage over Bluefield was Don Jones. The man, a former Beaver mind you, was a heck of a coach and did wonders for the Graham program. Graham's program has been in a steady decline since he left and the decline will continue until they get themselves a good coach. Plus, it doesn't help when you don't have any Bradshaw-caliber players in your stable either...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] cant back it up? blfd beat the crap out of graham last year in hoops both times, and considering the fact they've played in 4 straight state title games in football and last year in Bball i think u could possibly count that as backin up ur talk, so tell me what graham has done since their savior ahmad bradhshaw has graduated.. other than lose to richlands and suck in Basketball???

[/ QUOTE ]Lets see.....If Graham were to play in WV then maybe ......no we would go to state every year....your uncontested in that sport..look at who you play...i guarentee that you all would have a losing record every year if you would play in VA.......as for basketball yall got some great players with some poor attitudes....

[ QUOTE ]

Graham's advantage over Bluefield was Don Jones. The man, a former Beaver mind you, was a heck of a coach and did wonders for the Graham program. Graham's program has been in a steady decline since he left and the decline will continue until they get themselves a good coach. Plus, it doesn't help when you don't have any Bradshaw-caliber players in your stable either...

[/ QUOTE ]Yea Coach Jones was and is a hell of a BASKETBALL coach....cant stand the man as a football coach but he knows his basketball

Carlock is a good coach now tho, hes been gettin better over the years that i have been here, remember this is just his 3rd year as the varsity head coach, he coached us in jv my first year here, then the next 3 years moved to varsity and he is gettin smarter as a coach, he just hasnt had the talent, but this year he does so we will see how he does

yeah, i think we will do good this year, we got alot of speed and shooters and we go deep into the roster this year... although we dont have the size downlow thats where we will struggle but we will be fine

yeah he has improved alot this year, if halsey would step up and play he would be good coming off the bench, but hes gotta get rid of how goofy he acts... our guards will be strong tho

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Lets see.....If Graham were to play in WV then maybe ......no we would go to state every year....your uncontested in that sport..look at who you play...i guarentee that you all would have a losing record every year if you would play in VA.......as for basketball yall got some great players with some poor attitudes....

[/ QUOTE ] what the heck does havin great players with poor attitudes have to do with blfd smashing graham last year please tell me that, and graham isnt in WV and blfd isnt in VA, people have had this convo many of times and its pointless, u play the teams in ur state/class..thats who u compete with come post-season time, but if u have a problem with WV AA football then maybe the other 40 teams in AA should step up their game to keep blfd from the island