rhs_1_2005

Who will win?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i love how bluefield always runs there mouth and cant back it up on the court or field...haha wasnt it bluefield that chanted "we ready" at the meet the beavers and wasnt it a 26-6 beating??? so shut your mouth till game time

[/ QUOTE ] cant back it up? blfd beat the crap out of graham last year in hoops both times, and considering the fact they've played in 4 straight state title games in football and last year in Bball i think u could possibly count that as backin up ur talk, so tell me what graham has done since their savior ahmad bradhshaw has graduated.. other than lose to richlands and suck in Basketball???

[/ QUOTE ]Lets see.....If Graham were to play in WV then maybe ......no we would go to state every year....your uncontested in that sport..look at who you play...i guarentee that you all would have a losing record every year if you would play in VA.......as for basketball yall got some great players with some poor attitudes....

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, no team in the SWD has a winning record against Bluefield all-time. Facts are facts, accept it. I love how SW VA schools preach the VA is greater gospel but you're looked down upon by the rest of the state as inferior and weak in sports. It's somewhat sad that the thing which you cling to so strongly wouldn't even want you if it had the choice.

" cant back it up? blfd beat the crap out of graham last year in hoops both times, and considering the fact they've played in 4 straight state title games in football and last year in Bball i think u could possibly count that as backin up ur talk, so tell me what graham has done since their savior ahmad bradhshaw has graduated.. other than lose to richlands and suck in Basketball??? "

26 - 6

Isint this a baskeball thread? i do believe so

Bluefield has more talent on the court than graham. But we'll just have to see if the loss of Treymane Matthews, Reese, Jon Payne... How that will effect us. I personally dont think it will.

I see bluefield winning by double digits. Other people have there opinions and i'd love to hear them

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

BHS 85

GHS 45

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...That kind of blowout will never happen. The Bluefield coaching staff isn't capable of coming up with a game plan to produce those types of blowouts regardless of the talent gap.

[/ QUOTE ]

come on now jim simon will score at least 50 by himself lol

everyone thought blfd would win the football game by this type of margin, self included. on paper, blfd shouldve won the football game hands down but graham came out and wanted it more. same could be said on the court i think. blfd should win, but if they are not totally focused on execution, then who knows. beaver must WANT this game mentally more than graham.

[ QUOTE ]

everyone thought blfd would win the football game by this type of margin, self included. on paper, blfd shouldve won the football game hands down but graham came out and wanted it more. same could be said on the court i think. blfd should win, but if they are not totally focused on execution, then who knows. beaver must WANT this game mentally more than graham.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn right lol... thats exactly what ive been tryin to say... nice to hear it from a beaver fan

[ QUOTE ]

what the.......how are you gonna say something like that. we'll show you, you can bet on that....i hope you are there to watch us play. we'll show everyone who is underestimating us.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey tj funny thing is this guys name has GMan in it, real supporter aint he?