Martinsville afraid

CarrolCountyCAVS

I hope this gets posted in the Bulldog lockeroom. If you honestly think there is a player on the MHS team afraid, you are sadly mistaken! Believe me, there will be plenty of mud left on the field Saturday to rub your face in! The field is a pool and to keep any player from getting hurt. the school wisely postponed the game one more day.

U might want to be careful...... they don't need any motivation right now. We played them last week with probably the most beautiful weather we had all season, and one end of the field was in bad shape. With all the rain that hit this area last night and this morning, I'm sure it looks a lot worse than the field at Bowling Green last night. But I have to commend you, u have done a good job of putting a bullseye on your team. Good luck !!!

i drove by the field today before i knew about the postponement.....we got a load of water here overnight and this morning. i'm sure we could've played though...it looked like the water wasn't standing, but i didn't go down and walk on it. mavahi is lucky to have one of the nicest playing surfaces around...and sometimes the powers that be may be guilty of going a little too far to preserve it.