Graham 41-0

swva_fan

[ QUOTE ]

My seniors boi's @ t- town, ya'll played a good game we made a few mistakes but i still love ya'll. we had a good season to bad it wuz tha last game. just remember that Gurl loves all of ya.... Ya'll know how i am so lets get bundled all up for this friday nites game at Ernie Stadium and support both teams... Good luck to G-Men & R-lands on friday nites game!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

SuperBeano is throwing up!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To the Tazewell QB...keep your head up! You played your best and from what I saw it was a TEAM loss. I was in town this past weekend and got to see the game. It appeared to me that Graham was just more prepared and plain out wanted it more. As a dad of two sons (one being a QB) it really bothers me to hear grown ups, or kids who don't have the testes to play themselves single out any one player. Anyone who knows anything about football knows it's a total team effort. Congrats to Tazewell on a very good season. As for the G-Men...beat Richlands! (Either way, go Tazewell County!).