Graham 41-0

swva_fan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Graham was ready to play today.congrats to the G-Men a well oil machine slid into Tazewell took care of the Bulldogs easily and now the Blues will face a hungry G-Men team that will bring it all.so the Richlands blue naders better be ready to play 4 qrts instead of 2.go G-Men

well................i guess i will use marrs' excuse....tazewell played their D game and graham played their A++++++++++ game.........i have one question tho...how much did the graham boosters give the refs before the game?? I've heard of homecooking but it happening to you when you are the home team??? by the way, drew walker should never be allowed to play any type of organized football again....he is horrible

[ QUOTE ]

well................i guess i will use marrs' excuse....tazewell played their D game and graham played their A++++++++++ game.........i have one question tho...how much did the graham boosters give the refs before the game?? I've heard of homecooking but it happening to you when you are the home team??? by the way, drew walker should never be allowed to play any type of organized football again....he is horrible

[/ QUOTE ]

I really hope Raymond reads that post.....That would be the only thing better than the win...........

as much as i want to beat graham every yr, im pullin for them against richlands. should be a hell of a matchup next week. graham is peaking. now that blfd's season is over i am behind graham and all of the beaver fans should be IMO. graham has always been behind blfd in their success in the playoffs and i think beaver fans should be pullin for em.

yea we got our butts kicked...there was no heart there and i know graham could tell considering the close game last time...to many mistakes and stupid errors caused this game...it was like the dogs didn't wanna make it to richlands

Bulldog52, What kind of post is that? You call yourself a fan? I don't think so. You should be embarrassed. The better team won today. Be proud of your team this year. They and your quarterback played well.

[ QUOTE ]

nice post tj3 maybe you could teach some manners to dawgs05

& bulldogs52. the town of tazewell should run those 2 jokers out of it!

[/ QUOTE ]

im sure they're not really like that...just a little upset after today and will calm down

[ QUOTE ]

your probably right but one must remember to win with class you must also loose with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah true...but i dont want there statements to look like thats how the players feel...remember these are just fans