Watching the Huntington-St. Pat's game on ESPN2...

GMan

They just did a piece on the two star players for St. Pat's...there is NO WAY IN HELL those two kids could pass classes at ANY college level without LOTS of help...they score more points than their IQs...that is scary!!!

[ QUOTE ]

BTW...O.J. Mayo is the BIGGEST BALL HOG I've ever seen...I don't think he's ever met a shot he didn't take...

[/ QUOTE ]he's the superstar so he's gonna shoot, and besides he hit a bunch of shots t/n but i was tellin my dad the same thing

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

BTW...O.J. Mayo is the BIGGEST BALL HOG I've ever seen...I don't think he's ever met a shot he didn't take...

[/ QUOTE ]he's the superstar so he's gonna shoot, and besides he hit a bunch of shots t/n but i was tellin my dad the same thing

[/ QUOTE ]

He has two teammates who are also in the ESPN 150, I am sure he can pass off every once in a while for the good of the team.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He has two teammates who are also in the ESPN 150, I am sure he can pass off every once in a while for the good of the team.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly!!!

Yea, but he got 42 ( i think) points. He knows he is in the spotlight nationally, so hes looking out for himself. Oh and if that works out, he may just get to slide right in to the NBA and skip all that learning stuff at college!!

[ QUOTE ]

Yea, but he got 42 ( i think) points. He knows he is in the spotlight nationally, so hes looking out for himself. Oh and if that works out, he may just get to slide right in to the NBA and skip all that learning stuff at college!!

[/ QUOTE ]

He finished with 47...but he shot like 32 times...and forced a bunch of them, especially in the first half when he had teammates wide open for easier shots. He's a great player but would be better if he knew the concept of "team work". And you can't go to the NBA straight out of high school anymore...

If he would've thrown the ball inside a few more times to the big guy Patterson instead of hogging it Huntington would've most likely won the game,but even in the last possession of the game when they were down by 2 they still didn't get it to him.

Listen everyone, i was at the game in person, and yes, OJ was shooting alot. But he was just keeping his team in the game, if he doesn't start shooting then they dont come back from that early hole. His other teammates werent even playing that well anyway. He made good passes and his teammates missed the shots. Patterson was the only one who played decent. I am amazed with OJ's ability to carry his team like that. Keeping your team in a game is not hogging

and keep in mind you all have only see him play that one game..or maybe a couple so he might have been feeling in that game and jusst wanted the ball in his hands, i dont think any other guy on that team could have put them in OT with a three pointer with two guys on them