Region IV Tournament - Fri./Sat.

bulldog4ever

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

What place did Grundy's QB get?

145 weight class I think, I didn't see him listed as winning.

[/ QUOTE ]

He got 2nd........he was beat by carter......another great match.....and like i said all year if u take the peidmont district wrestlers out of the first period u can score at will......

[/ QUOTE ]

If u can score at will why didnt he win? Go Dawgs

[/ QUOTE ]

well since he was down 7-0 at the first period......and brought it back to 7-6......3 takedowns on one of the top ranked kids in the state.....that is scoreing at will....hate to brake it to you

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

cool, i think its just not working out for us tho.. i mean 25 straight Swd and region IV championships...somethings not working haha..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, you guys really suck at this sport! LOL

Congrats on the 25-year run...that is truly amazing!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is impressive...congrats to the Wave...I still think the State Title run they had was the most amazing part of the "history"...would be nice to finally fill that empty spot on the bottom of the sign smile.gif

How many people is Grundy sending to state? What are the chances of winning it this year?

Either way...good luck guys!

They sent 8 had a great first round put all 8 in the quarters, no chance at winning though, Christiansburg just had to many more wrestlers, they have all 14 classes and put all 14 into the quarters, like Dale Cox said there is strength in numbers they have 6 extra guys there scoring points.

I would like to see it happen and like I said they had a great first round, I was just responding to "do they have a chance this year" and you have to be honest no they dont this year, its going to be interesting from now on with Cburg and Grundy being in the same region

[ QUOTE ]

They sent 8 had a great first round put all 8 in the quarters, no chance at winning though, Christiansburg just had to many more wrestlers, they have all 14 classes and put all 14 into the quarters, like Dale Cox said there is strength in numbers they have 6 extra guys there scoring points.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like they had a rough second round frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I would like to see it happen and like I said they had a great first round, I was just responding to "do they have a chance this year" and you have to be honest no they dont this year, its going to be interesting from now on with Cburg and Grundy being in the same region

[/ QUOTE ]

oh no question that C-burg already has the trophy , but Grundys doing much better than last year, and will only improve