Austin Fuller recieved at scholorship offer from VT today!

falcons1

yeah he got a full scholarship..im sure he is going to accept it but he should think it over for atleast a week and see who else gives him offers but i know he has been a die hard tech fan his whole life, dont see anything changing his mind

Congrats Austin, you have worked hard you deserve it. Ann and Greg will be walking cloud 9 for quite some time! Can't wait to watch at QB this season!! Again Congrats and Hey BigD you must be one happy guy hahaha!!!

Congratulations to Austin on his VT scholarship offer! He is not only a fine athlete, but also an upstanding and respectable young man. VT can consider themselves fortunate if they land a player of this high caliber.

[ QUOTE ]

Congrats Austin, you have worked hard you deserve it. Ann and Greg will be walking cloud 9 for quite some time! Can't wait to watch at QB this season!! Again Congrats and Hey BigD you must be one happy guy hahaha!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely! I'm happy for any Richlands player to get an opportunity to play in college but I'm especially happy when that college happens to be Virginia Tech

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely! I'm happy for any Richlands player to get an opportunity to play in college but I'm especially happy when that college happens to be Virginia Tech

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha I thought you might be excited!!

I told you guys last fall after seeing him play that he was the best player on the team...obviously, somebody was listening to me...CONGRATS and hope to see you wearing Maroon and Orange in a couple of years!!!

http://www.swvafootball.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=77276&an=0&page=18#Post77276 ... see item #2...