Best retruning player in SWD (BOYS)

BCRAM55

Cody Biliter from grundy omg he is awasome. bobby peck dj glenster and joe all of these guys come back for coach rife and the waves no doubt there are some of the best in the swd. that i think is a really good compliment for them from me considering im from the bdd

[ QUOTE ]

Cody Biliter from grundy omg he is awasome. bobby peck dj glenster and joe all of these guys come back for coach rife and the waves no doubt there are some of the best in the swd. that i think is a really good compliment for them from me considering im from the bdd

[/ QUOTE ]grundy may have those returning guys but they'll miss ashby aloooottttt, just like we'll miss strickland i guess lol. but for carroll green, singleton, hill, handy and rogers there all really good. looking at that i'd say we match up good w/ grundy. but abingdon and marion will be coming in next year and abingdon has a good team dont they??

you my friend just threw in the bubble statement that many people will overlook including my self untill now...MARION AND ABINGDON..you have to throw them in the mix somewhere, its anybodys game, but no disrespect to Graham or Marion but i do not believe they will be a contender for the title, but will play spoilers but i see Grundy, Carroll, Richlands, and Abingdon and possibly Tazewell playing a role

thats just my 2 Cents

I wouldnt say he will Dominate,he will be good Stephens From Grundy will be pretty good...stood good with Ashby..stephens has a mid range jumper pretty good down low, and a great shot blocking ability, but taxley has the long range jumper, stephens remins me of Joe Alexander

[ QUOTE ]

Taxley will dominate the post, I don't think anybody can match up with his size and pure athletic ability.

[/ QUOTE ] well yea but were trying to get nelson stevens to play he'd be sorta new to the game but he was our middle linebacker made all state honorable or 2nd team i forget. anyway idk if he'll play or not but he's big he'll be able to guard tax i would think

who's going to be carroll's center next season? putting singleton there would be a huge mistake, imo, but he's the tallest returning player. rogers is erratic, but he may be the only other viable option there... travis will have to work super hard to come back from his surgery, which is (i've heard) why he's doing it now and missing part of football. definitely best of luck to him, though.

[ QUOTE ]

who's going to be carroll's center next season? putting singleton there would be a huge mistake, imo, but he's the tallest returning player. rogers is erratic, but he may be the only other viable option there... travis will have to work super hard to come back from his surgery, which is (i've heard) why he's doing it now and missing part of football. definitely best of luck to him, though.

[/ QUOTE ]yup well were trying to talk nelson stevens into it lol, idk what the chances of that are. and yea putting jacob there would be a mistake i totally agree and brett is real athletic but more of a guard wing player. but yea the only possible post players really are jacob, brett and me and were all not big enough well jacob's tall enough but anyway i dont think we'll have a center next year maybe we'll go princeton style or something haha j/k. (whats erratic mean btw)