Who's Hitting The Weight Room The Hardest?

TonyMontana

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a avid weightlifter and I am getting up there in age. I will say this... MOST quite possibly all of these weight lifting feats are blown up. Just cant happen. That many strong kids on one team would equal absolute dominance on the offensive/defensive lines. 315 to 405 is man weight. A freshman is not a man quite yet, and has not had time to develop. I may be wrong, ya never know or maybe jussssst maybe you are exagerrating or Billy and Teddy are helping from a spotter standpoint. Perhaps chemical enhancements may play a role also. ANYWAY its good to see all of these young men in a weight room. In the hayday of SWD sports there were never that many dedicated "lifters" at one school.

[ QUOTE ]

imma a sophomore and i bench 335 and squat 500 i push press 365 so i dont doubt the freshman its called comitment

[/ QUOTE ]

you only bench 335 when someone is helping you do it.

don't beleive him guys, i've seen him in action!!

ok tibbs i dont really care what you say cause all you do is wait for me to make a comment and then make fun of it...i know what i can do and i really dont have to prove it to anyone so shut up

apparently you do have to prove it to someone if you are so self-conscious that you have to reply back...be the bigger man (both metaphorically and literally) and just ignore me if you can....

[ QUOTE ]

imma a sophomore and i bench 335 and squat 500 i push press 365 so i dont doubt the freshman its called comitment

[/ QUOTE ]

haha "slow motion" you cannot get 500 your freaking lying. the only ones that can do that in the whole school is Brewster, Scott, Jackson, and I. you dont even touch the seat when you use three plates. you must be thinking about when you bend down and pick your girlfriend up lmao jk

Lol I swear I can ask anyone you want from Grundy who lifts at our fieldhouse , I'm not bragging, I'm juust fending my case when you say I can't, I got 285 max on bench and 405 on squat, this was about mid Feb, im 15 years old freshmen, 5-10 1/2 and 225lbs lol

GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!

DIDN'T I SEE YOU AT THE NFL COMBINE? lmao

you guys have got to be kiddin me..nobody on here is going to tell the truth, this whole thread is a bunch of bull..i think its funny that all the teams in the district but richlands is braggin about how much they are lifting

due i didnt make up i swear on it why do i need to brag about myself that is stupid i am just trting to work my butt off in that locker room and get my bech and squat up why would i make up some gay names for any ways i will be blockin for munce and raz who will be scorin on you guys all day

this post is getting gay if any1 doesnt believe som1 all you have to do is talk to someone that knows, you guys all live like what 30 mins away (i dont know but its not that far) i'm sure you know someone who lifts with the guys everyone says is lying. why would someone lie about this stuff if its that easy to find out if he's lying or not.