• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

im pullin for UVA or UT haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Two of the schools I hate are playing each other; it would be great if a bomb would blow up that gym!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

damn....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

im pullin for UVA or UT haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Two of the schools I hate are playing each other; it would be great if a bomb would blow up that gym!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

wow!..you need help

[ QUOTE ]

I had georgia tech going all the way to the final four..there goes my bracket!

[/ QUOTE ]

Go out on a limb much? Picking GT to make the Final Four was a real stretch considering how poorly they play away from home. If everyone returns next year though, Tech could definitely be a Final Four threat.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I had georgia tech going all the way to the final four..there goes my bracket!

[/ QUOTE ]

Go out on a limb much? Picking GT to make the Final Four was a real stretch considering how poorly they play away from home. If everyone returns next year though, Tech could definitely be a Final Four threat.

[/ QUOTE ]

EVERYBODY returns, except for Mario West off the bench.

They are also getting three GREAT recruits; they will be a threat to win the national championship next year.

I'm not gonna miss a game next year!!!

The more I watch North Carolina play this season, the more I respect them. And believe it or not, the one i respect the most is Tyler Hansbrough. I have never seen anyone play so far above their level game in and game out over the course of a 30+ game season. I mean, his every-rebound-is-mine mentality is incredible to watch, and extremely respectable. Also, I feel bad for the cheap shot he took by Henderson a couple of weeks ago that made him wear that stupid mask. But, come on, it's Hansbrough. He's not gonna let his game down.

Other than Hansbrough, there's Felton who's fun to watch, Terry who is pure class, and that other really fast point guard who's name slipped me for the moment. Between these guys, it brings speed and a will to win in a classy way to every game.

Oh yeah, speaking of class, I forgot to mention Roy Williams. You don't get anyone that represents his team better than this guy. He always has his team ready to play, and seems to understand and respect where they are in relation to the rest of the team. All in all, it's been fun to build this respect for Carolina.

Haha, everything bad I've said about them over the course of this season, feel free to bring it up. I deserve to be ragged about it...

Florida over Georgetown in the NC!!! It would have been a much better game is NC wouldnt have lost to them, however NC is very young and will be right back where they left off next season.

On foxsports.com I am ranked at 10,210 outta over 300k because I had 7 of the Final 8 (dang louisville) and all Final Four. I have UCLA defeating Florida and Ohio State beating Georgetown and Ohio State winning it all.