NCAA Tournament Bracket

dcecilgolf

[ QUOTE ]

Also, Long Beach State, who has already been mentioned on here, is gonna beat Tennessee and UVA.

[/ QUOTE ]

THANK YOU

Long Beach State U. is a heck of a team. I have been saying all along they will make it to the Sweet Sixteen.

I am glad someone finally agrees with me.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The Selection Commitee(sp?) fell in love with all of the mid majors after George Masons run last year..thats why

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's why the tourney has a total of six "mid-majors" in it this year. This year in CBB was nothing but parity from the top down. UConn win is not impressive even though they were in the Top 10 when you beat them because they didn't even make the Big East Tourney.

[/ QUOTE ]

UCONN was in the Big East Tournament. They were the 12 seed.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Also, Long Beach State, who has already been mentioned on here, is gonna beat Tennessee and UVA.

[/ QUOTE ]

THANK YOU

Long Beach State U. is a heck of a team. I have been saying all along they will make it to the Sweet Sixteen.

I am glad someone finally agrees with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gah, they're a tough one to chose though. They don't start anyone over 6'6". Still, they're fast and furious play will go through Tennessee and UVA. And come on... Long Beach State? They're one of those teams that I would chose because of the desire to go there.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The Selection Commitee(sp?) fell in love with all of the mid majors after George Masons run last year..thats why

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's why the tourney has a total of six "mid-majors" in it this year. This year in CBB was nothing but parity from the top down. UConn win is not impressive even though they were in the Top 10 when you beat them because they didn't even make the Big East Tourney.

[/ QUOTE ]

UCONN was in the Big East Tournament. They were the 12 seed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do apoligize. Thought they were left at home, but you do get the point I'm trying to make.

[ QUOTE ]

how about them Blue Devils..first team to be upset in the tournament this year..and also first 1st round loss since 1996 for the Devils...

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it! Even though I picked them to win the first and second rounds, but it's worth it.

i did so many brackets with so many different picks that i dont know who to root for.

next year i'm doing one.

but i dont care that i picked duke in one or two, VERY glad to see them lose

i have noticed something in the games i have watched thus far...the clock operators are AWFUL..they let a second or so run off when fouls are called..its just not that great...

VT didn't deserve this game one bit. They missed layups, missed freethrows and the seniors didn't step up. Thank god the refs made that call on deron. He stepped up HUGE and almost single handedly beat Illinois.

[ QUOTE ]

VT didn't deserve this game one bit. They missed layups, missed freethrows and the seniors didn't step up. Thank god the refs made that call on deron. He stepped up HUGE and almost single handedly beat Illinois.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually stopped watching the game. It wasn't even close and the way Illinois was playing D, I din't think VT had a chance.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually stopped watching the game. It wasn't even close and the way Illinois was playing D, I din't think VT had a chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was watching it with about 15 people ON CAMPUS, and even some of them were saying "its over!" It was just an awesome comeback. I was reading the espn message board and all the illinois fans are blaming the refs. they also claim that tech flopped every play down the court. give credit where credit is due...or not due!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was the type of game that can spark the winner to make a very deep run in the tournament b/c it can serve as a wake-up call of sorts. VT showed a lot of heart and determination in coming back; they looked dead in the water down 10 points with about 3 minutes to go. VT waited too long to start pressing Illinois last night, had they done it from the start they would have won much easier.

[ QUOTE ]

The officiating was terrible BOTH WAYS. Free throw shooting was terrible BOTH WAYS. Just an ugly game...PERIOD...

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, but a win is a win. Next up SIU. I hope they regain their shooting touch.

i think in today's game..Xavier deserved this game more..they played their hearts out..but once again missed free throws screw over a team..if he would have made both of his free throws at the end that 3 from Lewis wouldnt have sent it to overtime...good game to Xavier though..Ohio State stuck with them though...survived a scare..lets see how they do against UVA or Tenn.