Tazewell vs Tazewell

dawgs05

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

'94 team also lost to the G-Men.

[/ QUOTE ]

lets quit talking about our past teams and worry about 07... lets just say t-town is goin to be a football town the next few years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tazewell has always been a football town, it just has had down years when we were a bad football town.

Every school around here is a 'football town.'

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

'94 team also lost to the G-Men.

[/ QUOTE ]

lets quit talking about our past teams and worry about 07... lets just say t-town is goin to be a football town the next few years.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with Bulldogs52. If you don't like reading about our good ole' days, then don't. Show respect to your elders young man.

Guest old_school

I was on the 86 team and I say they would have "smoked" any of the other teams as well. There really wasn't a lot of coaching that had to be done for the team in 86. Give Jesse the ball, tell him to get 10 yards in 3 plays and sit back and watch. Whether he ran it himself, passed it to someone over the middle or handed it off to Quentin, he would get the yardage to drive the ball down field. Jesse was a true high school football player, just not smart enough to get to the college level. Until any other team wins a state championship for Tazewell, 86 will be the best.