Week 2

TheMan

Back to the the games.. I think the best games to actually watch would be the Carroll Co. game and possibly the Tazewell/Abingdon game strictly because Tazewell is playing at home. If Tazewell can step up in goal then itll be good.. As for the Carroll Co/Galax game it should be interesting because I think Galax is one of the best teams in Single A.. Good Luck to the SWD Teams..

With Graham playing Blacksburg, Good Luck because this will be a learning experience.. I hope you surprise everyone around SWVA area..

i didnt direct that post at just Graham. No team in Region IV can hang with Blacksburg right now. They are better than they were last year. I wish all the luck to Graham. It would be awesome for a Region IV to hang with them.

it might not be close...but it might be close you never know....what we lack in skill we make up for it in heart and intensity which is probably the best thing about our team...

Poster: beano5

Subject: Re: Week 2

"yeah...we got things together...we are ready for Blacksburg and we are pumped..its not our game to win..its their game to lose"

this is the kind of attitude that region 4 players need to adapt. the notion that blacksburg is going to lay a haymaker on you in the form of a 16-0 ass stomping needs to become a thing of the past (although it is still a strong possibility and will continue to be for centuries).

its much better to say to ourselves "its not our game to win...lets bank on them f****** up really bad since its their game to lose."

"Poster: beano5

Subject: Re: Week 2

it might not be close...but it might be close you never know....what we lack in skill we make up for it in heart and intensity which is probably the best thing about our team..."

a great man once told me "the game of soccer starts in the heart, moves to the head, and finishes with the feet."

blacksburg might be more skilled and they might be smarter than you and well actually their hearts probably pump like twice as much blood with each beat, but you guys will make up for this with that intensity youre talkin about.

[ QUOTE ]

yeah scruggs just...we wont let it get that outta hand...

[/ QUOTE ]

haha im just kidding man, i will be there and talking crap to blacksburg and the refs like i was playing