Beavers demolish Iaeger

We won 17-1 tonight

Finishing the week with a 2-1 record..Next week we play 5 aways games...Mon, tues, wed, fri, and sat..Its gonna be a long week lol

Nick Williams and J.B. Dobbins had some stellar pitching today, while the bats kept going for us

Chase Joyner added some more hits, along with Dobbins, Chance, Sowder, Ben G, and a few more

I went 2-4, with a HR(2), and a single

We play Pikeview on Monday at Pikeview

Yeah, Iaeger is really weak and I'm not afraid to say so. Part of being a good team is winning the games you're supposed to win, which we did. Same thing on Thursday, Fayetteville is an average team and we should have won the game and we did. All the people that hate on our competition will be pleased to know that next week we have 5 games in 6 days and all the teams next week are better than Iager or Fayetteville. If we continue our improvement from the past two games, there is no reason we shouldnt have a winning record next week

[ QUOTE ]

weak teams

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't post anything negative under grahams 2-0 thread so why do you have to get on here and keep saying stuff?? We play Pikeview, Summers County, Oak Hill, Mt.View, and Independence ALL away next week...You can't see weak teams now can you?

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Iaeger is really weak and I'm not afraid to say so. Part of being a good team is winning the games you're supposed to win, which we did.

I agree with that.

If you want respect you gotta earn it.is Graham a championship team?i dont know.is beaver?i dont know.point is beaver hasnt played a stronger team than Graham yet and Graham always plays a difficult schedule.so maybe beaver will be a better team next go around you never know.and maybe not.i guess i shouldve added more to my earlier post.but anyway good luck to everyone and have fun i hope everyone wins unless they are playing Graham lol.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey BeaverBaseball, do you hold the record for most HR at bluefield high school now?

[/ QUOTE ]

If he does, he must have quite a few...Carl Wilson used to jack'em all the time for the Beavers back in the early/mid 80's...someone get the numbers on these two guys...

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

your weak

[/ QUOTE ]

his weak what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh ohhh, the spelling and grammar nazi is back and in force!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

your weak

[/ QUOTE ]

his weak what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh ohhh, the spelling and grammar nazi is back and in force!!

[/ QUOTE ]

just trying to help the ignorant, brickface. you, there is no hope. kill yourself.

Guest JJBrickface

[/ QUOTE ]

just trying to help the ignorant, brickface. you, there is no hope. kill yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

In English class they always told me to capitalize the first letter of a word that begins a sentence or one that comes after a period. You should also capitalize when you are introducing a name. I actually thought the sentence, "kill yourself" was a piece of literary artwork, it would have made Mark Twain proud.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In English class they always told me to capitalize the first letter of a word that begins a sentence or one that comes after a period. You should also capitalize when you are introducing a name. I actually thought the sentence, "kill yourself" was a piece of literary artwork, it would have made Mark Twain proud.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm just glad that you think i'm so important that you comment on all my posts.

he hit two in one game in the Coppinger, a grand slam and a three run job. But I'm pretty sure from my extensive knowledge of the last 8 years that those are the only two he ever hit in his career. Danny "Peeper" Bailey had two in the same year in 2001 I believe as well. I'm sure that Gman knows his stuff and no one is probably close to that one guy he mentioned