Marion @ Graham

hurcane

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

number 9 was very good as well...im pretty sure he was the German player and one of your coaches told my dad that he played on a club team over in Germany...i dont think he had any goals but he toyed with our defenders alot

[ QUOTE ]

5-1...we all had a bad game...

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean, no offense man, but when are y'all gonna have a good game? I hear great stuff about y'all, about your hustle and work ethic, but the results apparently haven't come yet. What has to change?

I think you also have to take into accout the teams we have played Blackburg is pretty self explanitory, Galax is 5th in state for A. Marion is another good team who has a chance to make it beyond regionals. We have a tough schedule.

[ QUOTE ]

Prob not i made quite a few saves. Very true atleast if you win be humble.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's up, i was looking for you to be/hoping you were the best goalie around! no more bad games bud, but really read the man laws

he is the same one that gave one of our players a yellow card before the game even started at tazewell. What he got one for was saying something during the jv game. I hate to tell him that he can not do that. the carroll bench should have gotten it. He has gotten real bad. I hope he does not do our games again.