BDD next season

richmondhunters2

Honaker and Twin Valley will be the top two teams. The road after BDD will be tough for the Tigers because they will be in the bigger division (if there are two) after redistricting. Twin Valley should have it easy because the competition will not be as stiff in the smaller division.

ya the 2 divisions will take place some say Twin Valley could go back to state and be competitave, led by Garrett Horne and Hunter Simpson along with roll players Jory Rife and Josh Smith who all started last year, the other will probably be Lucas Shortridge former Twin Valleys star Logan Shortridges brother. He will probably have to play small forward. He rode the bench mostly last year. But he is now like 6 2 or 6 3. The rest will be maybe complimentary players from the J.V. But Honaker will be a challenge for the team of one senior.

• 2 weeks later...

• 6 months later...

he might be putting it down whenever he feels like it but everyone knows that aint going to happen when they play us cause we will make him cry just like we did last year to that omg so amazing freshman josh smith.Im here to tell ya that josh smith is a joke he cried last year when they came to grundy cause our boys man handled him

well let me tell you about this omg amazing soph. josh smith. he bench presses 300lbs. and is ten times a man you are. he will have something for ya when they play you this season. sorry just sticking up for my team. maybe you should do the same BruceMC is gettin man handled himself on another post. by rhs_fan

I was manhandled so bad that I feel violated. lol

And the person who was "manhandling" me also admitted that he was just trying to get his team pumped up and he appologized, and I understand what he was doing so it's not a big deal I don't blame him , it's nothing personal. But if you figure out a way to "man handle" someone over the internet let me know. lol

ah i didnt mean no harm by it. i seen yal appologized. class act man. its all good though man. any way i hope no harm done. i was lookin at the first post made on this it was like months ago who brought this thing back up anyway.

well let me tell u about this o so amazxing senior by the name of cody billiter he is putting it down whenever he feels like it and he benches 340 and u know as well as i do and everyone else knows that he will have something for u when ever they come to our hosue or we go there so tell josh i said hi

ok i dont play for either so i can give a true post, grundy is just better than twin valley from what i know, i dont know that anybody on the panthers team that can handle peck or cody, yes i do think twin valley will win the bdd but i think it will be a little closer than what people think, but not good enough to beat grundy but that can change, imo

only way grundy can beat twin valley this year is if the horne kid does not play, and then it will still be close i think......but who knows, quit jawing with one another and let your talking be on the court. i think it will be a good game, grundy has beat twin valley, what 1 time in twin valleys exixstence? that may fuel the fire for grundy to get more wins. that could be wrong, they could have won more than that, but i just remember 1 and that was last year. good luck to both teams this season, hope both teams do well, both teams have great coaches and i hope they both do well.

Being from Honaker I think this is retarded. 1. What does it matter who benches 300 or 340 lbs or who can throw it down for that matter, what does that have to do with basketball. 2. In my opinion Twin Valley could win these games this year. It will be a shoot out though. Alot of offensive firepower. Virginia Preps had Shortridge a 5 9 junior, is this information correct. 3. Isnt grundy in AA?!?, so why are Twin Valley people and Grundy people arguing about stuff on a BDD thread! 4. I hope to see those games be close this year. As long as this Smith kid and this Billiter kid keep it clean and have some friendly competition and fun. 5. Grundy could make it pretty far this year but once they get to region play, it is just too tough. Twin Valley could go to State only if Horne comes back in time, which I have heard he is ready to go by Dec. 1. But Moore will probably not play him untill the January. This is not a solid fact this is just word in Honaker. So good luck to both teams during the season.

i guess your right nothing really matters benching and throwing it down, 5 players play so what does it matter what one does neither team has Lebron James so i guess one player cant take over a game. Billiter is an amazing player though. about horne he is cleared to play he comes to practice and rides a bike and shoots foul shots. moore probably wont play him until middle of decmeber

and i hope they let him play agints us cause last year when we beat them at grundy everyone is like its only cause he didnt play but im here to tell u that is a joke cause when we played them at tv our guard that was on him kept him to three points so basically the only way that tv won that game is cause of the refs cause when they came to grundy we killed them but yet at tv they fouled out somehow now three of our five starters and the other two had 4 a piece but yet at grundy not one player fouled out and we beat them by abouut thirteen so please let him play cause he aint going to change the outcome we are still going to win no matter what

Somebody asked the question why are we talking about grundy in this post, its because grundy and twin valley has became county rivals. The only way for the purple panthers to get a win aganist Grundy is to get the waves big man Joe in foul trouble early, and it can be done rather easy. If peck and cody stay in the whole game and play there game, then Grundy should be fine IMO

[ QUOTE ]

and i hope they let him play agints us cause last year when we beat them at grundy everyone is like its only cause he didnt play but im here to tell u that is a joke cause when we played them at tv our guard that was on him kept him to three points so basically the only way that tv won that game is cause of the refs cause when they came to grundy we killed them but yet at tv they fouled out somehow now three of our five starters and the other two had 4 a piece but yet at grundy not one player fouled out and we beat them by abouut thirteen so please let him play cause he aint going to change the outcome we are still going to win no matter what

[/ QUOTE ]

Sign of good player is confidence i guess. but pz do me this favor. go to about page 32 or so of this fourm and it will say Twin Valley @ Grundy info it says Grundy won by 8 or so...8=13 lil miscount there but i will go find a paper with the score of the ghs@tvhs and see exactly how many garrett had im sure it wasnt just 3 but could have been what do i know according to you we suck cuz we are from twin valley and im guessin your poo dont stink either.

• 1 month later...

[ QUOTE ]

What stars will come out for Hurley, Council, Twin Valley, Honaker, and Haysi. Who will win the BDD title. And will Twin Valley carry their legacy and have another dominating season? Please leave your comments.

[/ QUOTE ]

A honaker fan would'nt post this!!! lol... but anyways... good luck to ya. if you show up against who you should.. and beat honaker, you will win the bdd outright. stumble and it will be interesting. Keep Horne and simpson healthy and you'll be ok. PLAY HARD!!