Marion vs. Graham 2.0

canes_fan

The predicted score of the game is 2-1 2-2. I say it will be a good game. With Ben's hustle and mentality i think he can hold it down in the back. There goaly is imporving and i am seeing him have a good game. Good luck to Graham.

thanks for the compliment..but we lost 4-1 i had the goal on a pk at the end...we started out well having 6 shots in the first 10 minutes and held them to 1-0 at halftime...

or maybe your keeper was playin dirty and pushed down our player and it was a pk....win with some class for once...you all had earned a little respect from me...but now its gone...the only Freeman class flops as you were saying were all by him anytime anyone got near him...

not quite...the keeper dove and ball went through his hands and no. 8 ran in the box and pressure was coming so he just fell forward and im not lowering my class...showing no class is when your no. 17 swung a punch at a Marion player and used some explicit language in saying he would do it again just like all the other players on your team that started talking trash and taking cheep shots near the end of the game...look at that and then tell me about class bud

when i think of marion, i think of the nicest guys. they will talk to you, have a good convo while the ball is on the opposite side of the field. then when the ball is near, you might feel someone clip your ankles, or tug on your jersey, or might see a wayward elbow or too. i think this is the biggest difference between marion and abingdon. i loved talking crap when i played. i did anything, legally, i could to throw the opposing player off his game. Never worked against Abingdon. Marion, well, that was a different story.

Now, i wasn't at this game, so i dont know how it was played. However, i know Graham soccer, and i know most of the players. No doubt in my mind that frustration took over and maybe there were a few words and cheap plays. Big deal. If you won the game, shouldn't bother you. And if you had 70% possession like you claim, it should bother you even less. thus the phrase, win with class, which you do not do.

the only reason he took that punch was because YOUR player grabbed him by the back and threw him around and we didnt resort to cheap shots we played the same game we always did...you guys didnt have to resort to cheap shots cause thats how you play all game every game...and yes Freeman flopped at least 3 times that i know of because i got in the vicinity of him and he would just fall at the slightest touch...

You're rediculous. The punch was thrown from behind so he couldnt have been pushed in the back and we play physical not cheap. You need to open your eyes and realize the truth. Part of that is you have won two games and Marion's still undefeated so go curl up and cry...with intensity

[ QUOTE ]

the only reason he took that punch was because YOUR player grabbed him by the back and threw him around and we didnt resort to cheap shots we played the same game we always did...

[/ QUOTE ]

If someone threw a punch im pretty sure they shouldve been tossed...

well at least he had to pay for it...he did that in the home game against me as well...but no one really saw it...but at least there is discipline on that team...we worked hard at practice today too...we are just tryin to get ready for Tazewell...good luck to Marion the rest of the year...