Rumor is...

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

yeah thats true.....hopefully he wont do like i did and party my chances at college football away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you start partying in the third grade???

[/ QUOTE ]

ESPN Instant Classic.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

yeah thats true.....hopefully he wont do like i did and party my chances at college football away.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol....funny thing is, we dont see you playing anywhere either.......i guess if you went somewhere then "let him cast the first stone" until then dont attack someone for something you never did......i just happened to ask the question everyone was wondering.....who is tj marrs??

you may be the moderator but dont stoop so low to start personal attacks! Aint you better than that? guess not.

[ QUOTE ]

i just happened to ask the question everyone was wondering.....who is tj marrs??

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I think it was mainly just you being the Negative Nancy that you always are. Everyone else was just happy for the kid.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you may be the moderator but dont stoop so low to start personal attacks! Aint you better than that? guess not.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that a personal attack? He just happened to ask the question that everyone was wondering.

Sound familiar?

"I guess its considered "historical South Bluefield"...a couple of blocks from Memorial School...a block or so from the Jaycee field... "

Gman.. I live very close to you.. Sorry if my dogs poops in your yard. haha.. Longview??

Negative Nancy?! lol.....i like that.

no one was being negative....at least not me, i just never heard of the kid.....i didnt have time to read the other posts.......my bad for not knowing the long snapper of each team, maybe next season they will publicize the position a lil more.....anyway, good luck at UT.....

[ QUOTE ]

"I guess its considered "historical South Bluefield"...a couple of blocks from Memorial School...a block or so from the Jaycee field... "

Gman.. I live very close to you.. Sorry if my dogs poops in your yard. haha.. Longview??

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be crapping in the wrong yard. LOL I live one street down...between Longview and Parkway.

Don't worry, if your dog craps in my yard...payback is a b**ch...nothing like a flaming bag of dog pooh on your front porch! LOL

T.J is a hard worker i remeber coming into the school on weekends to play some ball and seeing him there every weekend lifting...sometimes by himself all he wanted to do was make him self better and look where it got him.....not only that but he makes pretty damn good grades

[ QUOTE ]

He lives in a winning town does he now? So how do you like bluefield WVA?

[/ QUOTE ]

u must have missed understood me...i said a winning town..not some place that plays WV football and barely gets by....i meant Richlands

tartersauce.....man, he said a "winning" town......besides football and a few baseball games, i dont think richlands wins much of anything.....consistently.............aint you supposed to be hangin out on some fish somewhere anyway, tartersauce....lol j/k